Elitech HLD-100 portable halogen leak detector, as the exquisite unit of our company with its feature of higher performance and competitive price, has powerful function and high sensitivity and is stable and easy to operate.
An HVACR Tools that Technician can Trust:
- Traditional coronal sensor with upgraded low-energy CPU, more stable and fast triggers on R11, R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- Response in 3 seconds; Warm up in 6 seconds. One extra spare sensing tip is included.
- 7 Adjustable Sensitivity with max. the sensitivity of 0.11oz/yr.
- Audible and visual gas leakage indicators and dual battery indicator.
- Meets EN14624 and SAE-1627 Standards.
Advanced Corona Detector
- Long battery life, more stable detection
It will respond to all halogenated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Short Preheating Time
- Once the switch rotated, the detector is ready to be used.
- Preheating time: 6s
- Response time: 3s
7 Adjustable Sensitivity
- 1-7 Grade selectable sensitivity
- Maximum sensitivity is 0.11oz/yr
- Lower sensitivity grade when unstable detecting results
- Higher sensitivity grade when leakage is smaller.
Audible and Visual Alerts
- LED light flash alarm
- Buzzer alarm
- Dual-battery indicators
- More refrigerants, more rapidly beep, faster indicator flashes
- Meets EN14624 standard
- Conforms to SAE-1627
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment Testing
- Refrigerator Repair
- Around 13.98-inch flexible probe
- Allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Powered by 2C Batteries
- Notice: They are not included in the package
- Max sensitivity: to halogenated refrigerants, 0.11oz/yr
- Battery life: 30 hours under normal condition
- Working temperature: 0℃∽52℃
- Working mode: Continuous and no limit
- Reaction time: instant
- Resetting time: 2 seconds
- Warm-up time: about 6 seconds
- Size: 9*2.6*2.6 inches
- Power supply: 3V DV, 2 x C batteries
- Probe length: 13.98 inches
- Package includes: 1 x Detector, 1 x Sensing Tip, 1 x User Manual
|Sensor Type||Battery included||Battery Required||Sensor Life||Probe Length||Rechargeable||Sensing Tip|
|WJL-6000||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|CLD-100||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|HLD-100+||Corona||NO||2 C||≥ 24 hours||13.98 inch||NO||2|
|HLD-200||Corona||NO||2 AA||≥ 24 hours||12.01 inch||NO||2|
|LD-200||Heated Diode||YES||Li-1800mA/h||≥ 500 hours||14.37 inch||YES||1|
|ILD-200||Infrared||YES||Li-3000mA/h||≥ 10 years||14.37 inch||YES||1|
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.