Elitech ILD-200 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector allows users to troubleshoot air conditioning systems quickly and accurately. State of the art technology assuring precise, unambiguous readings, the ILD-200 makes leak finding across a wide variety of refrigerants easy and quick. The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to beat most other leak detectors can't handle. The Six-hour battery life allows you work all day before recharging. The sound and light alarm allows you to work the way you want. Ship within 24 hours.
- With the latest and most innovative infrared sensor, ILD-200 sensor life extends enormously for a maximum of 10 years. It triggers on all halogenated refrigerants much more precisely than conventional corona sensor and moderate heat-diode sensors.
- 3 selectable sensitivity levels -High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr.
- The world's first TFT screen advanced leak detector animates leakage, sensitivity, battery levels and sensor faulty indicators and presents much clearer and easier readings.
- Pressing the PEAK button to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements.
- Responds to all kinds of halogenated refrigerants and meets EN14624, SAE-162, SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.【Free return or exchange within 3 months+3 Years Warranty!!!】
- Sensor principle: spectrum absorption
- Sensor life: 10 years
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Weight: 2.8 lb
- Size: 7.9*3.3*1.5 inches
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 52°C (14°F to 125.6 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50%~85%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140 °F)
What's in the box:
- 1 x Case;
- 1 x Leak Detector;
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x Power Adapter
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please visit: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
- Respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
- Blends such as Az-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
- Detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detects SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detects most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
- Detects cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
Frequently Asking Questions by our customers, please check the following or visit the FAQs page.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.