Elitech WJL-6000 portable refrigerant freon leak detector is a reliable product with ease operation. This leak detector is an ideal and economic freon and halogen leak detector. Its application are detecting pipeline leakage, automobile air conditioner, cold storage, refrigerator repair etc.
Traditional Corona Sensor
It will respond to all halogenated. This includes, but not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404a, R125, 1234YF etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39,etc.
Short Preheating Time
- Once the switch rotated, the detector will be ready to use.
- Preheating time: 6s
- Response time: 3s
7 Adjustable Sensitivity
- 1-7 Grade selectable sensitivity
- Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr
- Smaller leak, higher sensitivity grade
- More refrigerants, more rapidly beep, faster indicator flashes
- Note: 2 beeps per second when the detector is turn on, 10 beeps per second when a leak is detected.
Audible and Visual Alerts
- LED light flash alarm
- Buzzer alarm
- Dual-battery indicators
Green-the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job.
Orange-low battery level, need to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Around 7.87-inch flexible probe
- Allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Battery life: about 50 hours
Leak Detector equips with:
- Compact design
- Portable black bag to carry and storage
- Note: batteries NOT included
- Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃ (30℉ to 125℉);
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.21oz/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous ;
- Operating mode: Continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length:7.87 (in);
- Dimensions:9.01*2.56*2.56 inches ;
- Preheating time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds;
- Power supply: 6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries.
Package includes: 1 x Detector, 1 x Carry Bag, 1 x User Manual
How to use:
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.