- 【Respond to all refrigerants】Freon leak detector triggers on R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- 【Up to 10 years' Sensor Life 】Elitech self-developed this innovated sensor that enormously extends its senor life up to 10 years; and also a much more precise result on all halogenated refrigerants than the traditional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 【3 Sensitivity Levels 】High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr
- 【Refrigerants Seletable】GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, professional users' ideal choice
- 【Peak Function】PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- 【Safe & Reliable】Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.
- 【Free return or exchange within 3 months+3 Years Warranty!】
Like all of Elitech’s test instruments, the ILD-300 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. Its infrared sensor has been designed and tested over and over to discover leaks of refrigerants accurately for a period longer than 10 years. When a leak point is found, not only will you be visually alerted, but an audio alarm will also be heard. In addition, the sensor will not respond to oil or moisture, so you can be confident you have precisely found a refrigerant leak spot.
- Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
- Sensor life: 10Years
- Sensitivity: Max 4g/Yr
- Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
- Working time: continuous 6H
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Operating environment: -10°C - 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
- Weight: 415g(14.6oz)
- Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm(7.9*3.3*1.5)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
1 * Toolbox
1 * Filter
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * UV Light (Only for Lighting Purpose)
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please shop here: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.