Elitech CLD-100 Portable Refrigerant Freon Leak Detector is an economic and practical halogen detection device with latest leaks detection technology. CLD-100 Halogen Leak Detector can be used for detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It is easy to operate, reliable in performance and compact in size.
Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. It's an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
Compact in appearance, it is stable and easy to operate.
Detect all kind of halogen refrigerants.
Sensitivity can be adjusted at any time and the detector can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detection.
Inner precise IC with ultra-low circuit consumption offer more stable function and lengthens battery life.
Dual-color visual display of battery voltage.
Excellent sensor brings high sensitivity and long service time.
1.Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃(30°F to 125°F);
2.Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
3.Battery life: approximately 20 hours of normal use;
4.Response time: Instantaneous;
5.Work mode: continuous, no limitation;
6.Fixed probe length: 20cm;
8.Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
9.Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds;
Power Supply: 6V DC, 4AAA Batteries
The CLD-100 may also be used to detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine and Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes but not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12,R11,R500,R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc.
HFCs e.g.R134a,R404a,R125 etc.
Blends such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine(halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
Detect halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
The forepart light of the panel indicates the leak and the battery voltage.
GREEN- Battery voltage is normal, sufficient for proper operation.
ORANGE- Low Battery voltage, and it is approaching the lower threshold for operation.
- Switch on the detector and buzzer will beep discontinuously.
- Verify the battery and voltage level by observing the power indicator.
- Adjust appropriate sensitivity, or adjust the sensitivity at any time during operation. This adjustment will not interrupt detection.
- To detect a leak when the detector is switched on for 6S.
- When a refrigerant leak is detected, the buzzer will turn to a “siren” sound.
- Verify the place where siren sounds and detect continuously until the leak is located.
- Adjust to higher sensitivity when a leak can't be found. Adjust to lower sensitivity when the detector runs unstably.
- When the buzzer alarms for leak, if the sensing tip remained at the part being detected long enough, the circuit will equalize it.
- In windy areas, even a large leak is difficult to be found. Under this condition, it is better to shield the potential leak area.
- Be aware that the detector may alarm if the sensing tip contacts with moisture and/or solvents. Therefore, avoid contact with these during leak checking.
- 1 x Halogen Leak Detector
- 1x Instruction
- 1x Portable Case
|Sensor Type||Battery included||Battery Required||Sensor Life||Probe Length||Rechargeable||Sensing Tip|
|WJL-6000||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|CLD-100||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|HLD-100+||Corona||NO||2 C||≥ 24 hours||13.98 inch||NO||2|
|HLD-200||Corona||NO||2 AA||≥ 24 hours||12.01 inch||NO||2|
|LD-200||Heated Diode||YES||Li-1800mA/h||≥ 500 hours||14.37 inch||YES||1|
|ILD-200||Infrared||YES||Li-3000mA/h||≥ 10 years||14.37 inch||YES||1|
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.