Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
GSP-8 temperature recorder is used to record the temperature and humidity of foods, medicines, chemicals, and other goods during storage, transportation, and in each stage of the cold chain including cooler bags, cooling cabinets, refrigerators, medicine cabinets, laboratories, reefer containers, and trucks.
The logger features a large LCD screen, one button for operation, and internal temperature sensor, and an external temperature-humidity-combined probe. It supports audible-visual alarm, two storage modes, and auto shortens logging interval function during alarms. And also it is for wall mounting through the holes at the back of the logger. Direct data reading includes max/min value display.
- Multi-use Temperature and Humidity Data Logger：internal high-precision temperature sensor measuring from -20℃ to 60℃(-4℉-140℉); 78.7-inch-long external temperature and humidity sensor probe measuring temperature from -40℃to 85℃ (-40℉~185℉) with accuracy up to±0.3℃(±0.5℉); measuring humidity from 1% to 99%RH with accuracy up to±3%RH.
- Large Recording Capacity: records up to 100,000 temperature points and 100,000 humidity points, generates PDF report automatically without software.
- Rechargeable Temperature Recorder: low-power consumption, runs up to 2 years on a full charge.
- Large LCD Screen: it will provide audible and visual alarms, screen indicators when temperature or humidity excursion occurs.
- Free software: conforms to FDA standard, supports macOS and Windows systems, and provides a variety of functions for convenient use.
- PDF & EXCEL Data Report: Once connected to a PC, a PDF report will be generated automatically.
- Each device comes with two copies of calibration certificates: 1 for unit and the other is for the external sensor.
- Sensor: Internal temperature sensor; external temperature and humidity sensor
- Internal sensor Temperature Measurement Range: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉-140℉)
- External Temperature Measurement Range: -40℃~85℃ (-40℉~185℉)
- External Humidity Measurement Range: 1~99%RH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3℃/±0.6℉ (-20~40℃), ±0.5℃/±0.9℉ (others)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH (25℃); ±5%RH (others)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Ambient Temperature during Power Charging: 0~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉; 0.1%RH
- Memory: Maximum 10000 points
- Logging Interval: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- LCD ON: 15/30/45/60 seconds; always on
- Backlight ON: 15/30/45/60 seconds; always on
- Start Mode: Press button; auto start; timed start
- Stop Mode: Press button; use software; auto stop
- Alarm Thresholds: Configurable, temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits; humidity: 1 high limit and 1 low limit
- Alarm Type: Single; cumulative
- Alarm Delay: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Data Interface: USB
- Report Format: Auto PDF report; PDF/EXCEL/TXT** by ElitechLog software
- Battery Rechargeable: 18650 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Store and use for 2 years (@25℃and 15 minutes logging interval)
- Dimensions: 3.7*3.5*1.1 in.( 94x90x29 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173g)
- Internal temperature sensor (factory default)
- External Temperature-humidity-combined sensor probe
- For hanging-out, please confirm the installation distance and preferred nail size before hanging the logger to the wall.
Temperature and humidity data loggers are widely used in the oversea shipments, most products in the containers need to monitor temperatures. Elitech will provide management and shipping products temperature monitoring solutions for your products overseas shipping.
As foods and flowers are easy to be perishable, To keep the quality and freshness of them, they need to be kept in proper temperature and humidity from the day they are picked.
Elitech provides various data loggers to meet clients’ needs in monitoring the temperature of the whole cold chain.
As you work to further research, it's important to monitor all variables to ensure replication. That means reliable environmental tracking is imperative to reproduction.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.