Temperature and Humidity Data Logger Elitech GSP-8 is an advance version of GSP-6, which is widely used in cooler bags, cooling cabinets, refrigerators, medicine cabinets and trucks.
- Multi-use Temperature and Humidity Data Logger：internal high-precision temperature sensor measuring from -20℃ to 60℃(-4℉-140℉); 78.7-inch-long external temperature and humidity sensor probe measuring temperature from -40℃to 85℃ (-40℉~185℉) with accuracy up to±0.3℃(±0.5℉); measuring humidity from 1% to 99%RH with accuracy up to±3%RH.
- Large Recording Capacity: records up to 100,000 temperature points and 100,000 humidity points, generates PDF report automatically without software.
- Rechargeable Temperature Recorder: low-power consumption, runs up to 2 years on a full charge. (@25℃and 15 minutes logging interval, no backlight, no buzzer alarm, no LCD always ON)
- Large LCD Screen: it will provide audible and visual alarms, screen indicators when temperature or humidity excursion occurs.
- Free software: conforms to FDA standard, supports macOS and Windows systems and provides a variety of functions for convenient use.
- Each device comes with two copies of calibration certificates: 1 for unit and the other is for the external sensor.
- Sensor: Internal temperature sensor; external temperature and humidity sensor
- Internal sensor Temperature Measurement Range: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉-140℉)
- External Temperature Measurement Range: -40℃~85℃ (-40℉~185℉)
- External Humidity Measurement Range: 1~99%RH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3℃/±0.6℉ (-20~40℃), ±0.5℃/±0.9℉ (others)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH (25℃); ±5%RH (others)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Ambient Temperature during Power Charging: 0~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉; 0.1%RH
- Memory: Maximum 10000 points
- Logging Interval: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- LCD ON: 15/30/45/60 seconds; always on
- Backlight ON: 15/30/45/60 seconds; always on
- Start Mode: Press button; auto start; timed start
- Stop Mode: Press button; use software; auto stop
- Alarm Thresholds: Configurable, temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits; humidity: 1 high limit and 1 low limit
- Alarm Type: Single; cumulative
- Alarm Delay: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Data Interface: USB
- Report Format: Auto PDF report; PDF/EXCEL/TXT** by ElitechLog software
- Battery Rechargeable: 18650 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Store and use for 2 years (@25℃and 15 minutes logging interval)
- Dimensions: 3.7*3.5*1.1 in.( 94x90x29 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173g)
- Internal temperature sensor (factory default)
- External Temperature-humidity-combined sensor probe (optional)
Shipment: Temperature and humidity data loggers are widely used in the oversea shipments, mostly for products that need to be monitored the temperatures. Elitech provides management and shipping products temperature monitoring solutions for your products overseas shipping.
Food: Foods and plants are easy to perish. In order to keep its freshness, they need to be kept in proper temperature and humidity. Elitech provides various data loggers to meet clients’ needs in monitoring the temperature and humidity of the entire cold chain.
Clean Room/Laboratory: As you work to further research, it's important to monitor all variables to ensure a reliable environment for reproduction activities.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.