Temtop Air Quality Monitor M10i
Temtop M10i is an easy-to-use indoor air quality monitor. The monitor detects PM2.5, Formaldehyde (HCHO), TVOC and AQI. It takes just minutes to install the app (iOS & Android) and connect it to your phone for real-time data and graph monitoring.
- Brand New Wireless 5-IN-1 Air Quality Monitor: PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, AQI, WIFI.
- With Temtop App (iOS & Android), it provides real-time AQI monitoring, remote turn on/off function, display local weather forecast and etc.
- 3 Steps to connect to WIFI.
- Temtop 3rd-generation laser particle sensor with max. 20,000 hours' lifetime. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm, it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Top electrochemical sensor from Dart UK with pre-calibrated that provides more accurate formaldehyde molecule measurements. The TVOC detect function covered a wide range of organic pollutants of VOCs.
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Resolution(PM2.5): ug/m³
- PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
- Input current: 0.5-1A
- Sensor: electrochemical sensor
- Measuring range: 0~2mg/m³
- Resolution: 0.01mg/m³
- HCHO sensor life: 3 years
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m³
- TVOC sensor life: 3 years
Know at a Glance
5-IN-1 WiFi Monitor
Entirely-new Temtop App
- Support Andriod and iOS system
- Compact and user friendly interface
- Monitor real-time readings and histogram remotely. Changes can be seen in hour/day/month.
- Push weather forecast
- Save data permanently
- Personal management
Easy WiFi Setting and Data Sharing
- Reset to active WiFi function
- Connect mobile phone to WiFi
- Scan back QR code to set up
- Input WiFi password, easy to use
- The data can be shared easily with anyone.
Colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids: furniture, appliances, toys, flames, scents, cooking, grooming and cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions may quickly rise to harmful levels. With Temtop LKC-1000S+, you're always conscious of VOC accumulation and inspired to keep your air fresh.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
The AQI is based on air pollutants that have adverse effects on human health and the environment. The pollutants are ozone, fine particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and total reduced sulphur compounds.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.