Air Quality Monitor Temtop P20 For PM2.5/Temp/Humidity
Temtop P20 Air Quality Monitor is a simple but powerful air quality detector. The Air Quality Detector provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.
It allows you to take a reading of the PM2.5 levels, temperature and humidity. Powered by an internal 3000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, it can run about 6-8 hours on a full charge.
3 in 1 Thermometer, Hygrometer and PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor: Accurately tells you temperature & humidity and PM2.5 values, current date and time, ideal for the management of room, office, hotel, laboratory and hospital.
Max & Min Records: Digital thermometer displays MAX & MIN humidity, temperature(℉/℃ Optional) and PM2.5 records in real-time; also shows the PM2.5 histogram in the past 12 hours, allowing you to adjust thermostat or humidifier or air purifier in time.
- Air Comfort Indicator: Smart design with face icon indicates the surrounding air condition for PM2.5 (GOOD/FAIR/POOR)and humidity(DRY/COMFORT/WET).
- Data Report: Comes with a USB cable, makes it accessible to export the history data to your computer for further analysis.
- Easy to Use: Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery that runs about 6-8 hours on a full charge.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x2.6 x 1.2 in.
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7 VDC
- Battery life: 6-8h on a full charge
- Input voltage/current: DC5V, 1A
- Operating environment: 0-50℃(32-122℉); 0-90%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 1 atm standard atmosphere
- Temperature measuring range: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
- Accuracy: ±1℃(±1.8℉)
- Humidity measuring range: 0-90%RH
- Accuracy: ±5%RH
- PM2.5 Sensor: Laser particulate matter sensor
Measuring range: 0-999ug/m³
Resolution: 0.01 ug/m³(0-9.99ug/m³);0.1 ug/m³(10-99.9ug/m³);1 ug/m³(100-999ug/m³)
Accuracy: ±10 ug/m³(0~100 ug/m³);±10%(100~500 ug/m³)
What is included:
- P20 Laser Particle Detector
- 1*USB Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 4*Seamless Nail
- 1*Seamless Nail Label
- Do not place the detector in a highly polluted environment (particle concentration > 500ug/m') for a long time; or it may cause damages to the sensor.
- Do not cover the air inlet/outlet during detections; or let fluff or hair enter the detector.
- Do not use the detector in humid places or environments with a strong odor to maintain accuracy.
- Do not disassemble the detector or change its internal wiring to avoid potential damages.
- Do not use the detector in direct sunlight or facing air conditioner outlets and etc.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading not matching with the government departments or other organizations'?
A: The PM2.5 data computed by government departments or other organization are the average data values from multi-monitoring points. Hence it is common that the PM2.5 reading at your place/ location is different from theirs.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading keeps changing?
A: As PM2.5 concentration in the environment is changing all the time. Not only due ta environment factors like changes in airflow, humidity, wind direction and etc, but also due to common pollutant sources like smoking, cooking, exhaust emissions from vehicles, smoke from burning coal/chimneys/furnaces, etc. All these may affect the PM2.5 concentration and give differences in the readings.
Q: How to understand the changes in PM2.5 HISTORY area?
A: This area shows the changes in PM2.5 concentration over the last 12 hours in a histogram; wherein, the x-axis indicates the time and the y-axis indicates concentration: higher the PM2.5 concentration, higher the v axis (up to 4 segments).
Q: Why is the data reading unstable?
A: As airflow in the environment is changing and the distribution of organic matter concentration may be uneven. Temtop recommends you to try again in low airflow areas.
Q: How to read face icon on the display?
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.