- New 3-IN-1 air quality monitor for PM2.5, Temperature and Humidity.
- Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor combined with unique particle swarm optimization algorithm makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Multi-functional four buttons: Max/Min Temperature Values, set time or connection mode, Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustable, Power button to turn on or off or save changes.
- Data can be exported to your computer for further view.
- Built-in 3000mAh lithium battery that runs about 6-8 hours on a full charge.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x2.6 x 1.2 in.
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7 VDC
- Battery life: 6-8h on a full charge
- Input voltage/current: DC5V, 1A
- Operating environment: 0-50℃(32-122℉); 0-90%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 1 atm standard atmosphere
- Temperature measuring range: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
- Accuracy: ±1℃(±1.8℉)
- Humidity measuring range: 0-90%RH
- Accuracy: ±5%RH
- PM2.5 Sensor: Laser particulate matter sensor
Measuring range: 0-999ug/m³
Resolution: 0.01 ug/m³(0-9.99ug/m³);0.1 ug/m³(10-99.9ug/m³);1 ug/m³(100-999ug/m³)
Accuracy: ±10 ug/m³(0~100 ug/m³);±10%(100~500 ug/m³)
- P20 Laser Particle Detector
- 1*USB Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 4*Seamless Nail
- 1*Seamless Nail Label
- Do not place the detector in a highly polluted environment (particle concentration > 500ug/m')for a long time; or it may cause damages to the sensor.
- Do not cover the air inlet/outlet during detections; or let fluff or hair enter the detector.
- Do not use the detector in humid places or environments with a strong odor to maintain accuracy.
- Do not disassemble the detector or change its internal wiring to avoid potential damages.
- Do not use the detector in direct sunlight or facing air conditioner outlets and etc.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading not matching with the government departments or other organizations'?
A: The PM2.5 data computed by government departments or other organization are the average data values from multi-monitoring points. Hence it is common that the PM2.5 reading at your place/location is different from theirs.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading keeps changing?
A: As PM2.5 concentration in the environment is changing all the time. That not only due ta environment factors like changes in airflow, humidity, wind direction and etc. But also due to common pollutant sources like smoking, cooking, exhaust emissions from vehicles, smoke from burning coal/chimneys/furnaces, etc. All these may influence the PM2.5 concentration and give differences in the readings.
Q: How to understand the changes in PM2.5 HISTORY area?
A: This area shows the changes in PM2.5 concentration over the last 12 hours in a histogram; wherein, the x-axis indicates the time and the y-axis indicates concentration: higher the PM2.5 concentration, higher the v axis (up to 4 segments).
Q: Why is the data reading unstable?
A: As airflow in the environment is changing and the distribution of organic matter concentration may be uneven. Temtop recommends you to try again in low airflow areas.
Q: How to read face icon on the display?
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.