Hand-held M2000 Air Quality Detector
M2000 combines ease of use and performance.
A simple but powerful air quality detector. The Temtop M2000 Air Quality Detector provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.
Temtop, the brand under Elitech Technology, Inc. (Innovation preceding all), is a technology company specialized in environmental detection. TEMTOP will continuously make an effort to push society to give attention to air quality.
- Multifunctional Air Quality Monitor device with high precise electrochemical formaldehyde sensor, laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
- This detector can detect PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 HCHO Temperature and Humidity
- Audio alarm, colorful TFT display, ergonomic design, built-in rechargeable large capacity battery
- Easy understanding user interface
- Name: Hand-Held Air Quality Detector
- Model: M2000
- Display: TFT color LCD Screen
- Battery Voltage: 3.7VDC
- Overall Dimension: 73.5*139*37.5mm
- Power Adapter: Output Voltage: 5VDC; Output Current: 1A
- Operating Environment: Temperature range: 0~50℃; Humidity range: 0~90%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 1atm
- PM2.5 Measurement range: 0~999ug/m³; Resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- PM10 Measurement range: 0~999ug/m³; Resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~5000PPM; Resolution: 1PPM
- Formaldehyde Measurement range: 0~5mg/m³; Resolution: 0.001mg/m³
Fine particles (PM2.5)
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Exposure to PM2.5 has multiple short term and long term health impacts. Short term include irritation in the eyes, nose and throat, coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath. A prolonged exposure to PM2.5 can cause permanent respiratory problems such as asthma, chronic bronchitis and heart disease.
Coarse dust particles (PM10)
PM10 are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on roads. These tiny particles which are about 30 times smaller than the width of a hair on your head are small enough to get inhaled past our defensive nose hairs and into our lungs.
Carbon Dioxide (CO₂ )
CO₂ is a greenhouse gas that is natural and harmless in small quantities but as levels rise it can be dangerous to your health. Most commonly produced by the air we exhale, CO₂ levels concentrate indoors with less ventilation.
Exposure to high carbon dioxide levels can cause:suffocation by displacement of air, incapacitation and unconsciousness, headaches, vertigo and double vision, inability to concentrate, tinnitus, seizures.
HCHO is a colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.