The new M10 air quality monitor detects PM2.5 particles, HCHO, TVOC, and AQI on various occasions and display real-time data to give you a safe and healthy environment.
1. Monitor PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI with official Dart electrochemical sensor.
2. Built-in rechargeable high-capacity battery (2200 mAh) last for 4-6 hours after full charged.
3. Light indicator indicates the corresponding air quality.
4. Simple and unique cube design, best for home and office use.
5. Cyclic display mode.
PM2.5 Sensor: Laser PM Sensor
Measuring Range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
Resolution(PM2.5): 1 ug/m³
PM2.5 Sensor Life: 3 years
HCHO Sensor: Electrochemical Sensor
Measuring range: 0~2 mg/m³
Resolution: 0.01 mg/m³
HCHO Sensor Life: 3 years
Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
TVOC sensor life: 3 years
Battery capacity: 2200mAh
Battery life: 6 hours on a single charge
Input: DC 5V; 0.5A-1A
Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
Have it, Sweet Dream
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Have it, Better Work
HCHO is colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Have it, Good Healthy
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Have it, Drive Safely
For each pollutant an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
Health standard index:
1. Place the device outdoors for more than 6 hours.
2. Turn on the detector.
3. The display will show HCHO concentration. Click on the home button to switch the display to each concentration reading (PM2.5, TVOC, AQI).
4. Double click the home button to enter the cyclic display mode.
5. Double click the home button again to exit the cyclic display mode.
6. Light indicators indicate the corresponding air quality.
Note: The device can last for 4 to 6 hours when in full charged. For daily household usage, it is suggested to keep the device connected to the power supply.
It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three month use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for 10 minutes.
2) Use a pin to push the hidden button at the back of the device until HCHO icon flashes on the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation purpose for 10 minutes.
4) The calibration is done when the HCHO icon stops flashing.
What will you get in the box:
M10 Detector * 1
USB Cable * 1
User Manual * 1
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.