PM2.5 PM10 Air Quality Monitor
Did you know that we spend 90% of our time indoors, where air can be up to 8 times more polluted? This pollution comes from our activities, the products we use, and outdoor pollution coming inside. To let you take control of your indoor air quality, we created TemTop to learn the air quality at an affordable price.
- Combine with laser sensor technology accurate detection for PM2.5/PM 10/temperature/humidity.
- LCD display screen shows the real-time test results, English interface easy and clear to read.
- Perfect for home, office, car and outdoor environmental testing.
- An ideal tool to monitor the air quality, a safeguard for family health.
- Built-in large capacity lithium battery which can be used more than 12 hours in detection.
- Temperature range: 0~50°C
- Humidity: 0~90%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 1atm
- Measurement index and range
- PM2.5: 0~999.9ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- PM10: 0~999.9ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- Temperature: 0-50°C, resolution: 0.1°C
- Humidity: 0-90%, resolution: 0.1%
Health Parameters Guide:
PM2.5 USA Standard
- Good: PM2.5 < 12 ug/m³
- Moderate: 12 ≤ PM2.5 < 35.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups: 35.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 55.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy: 55.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 150.5 ug/m³
- Very Unhealthy: 150.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 250.5 ug/m³
- Hazardous: PM2.5 ≥ 250.5 ug/m³
Good-Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
Moderate-Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants, there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups-Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
Unhealthy-Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
Very Unhealthy-Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
Hazardous-Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Main Pollutants In Air
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing? Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
What is PM2.5?
Fine particles (PM2.5) are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes
What is PM10?
Coarse dust particles (PM10) are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on road.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.