Temtop Air Quality Monitor
LKC-1000S+, a simple but powerful air quality detector that provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.
- The latest 9-IN-1 air quality detector measures PM2.5, PM10, particles, HCHO(formaldehyde), TVOC, AQI, temperature, humidity and histogram function.
- The new histogram function can reflect the changes on PM2.5 directly for the latest 12 hours.
- Temtop advanced third-generation laser particle sensor has a lifetime up to 20,000 hours. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm, it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- The pre-calibrated electrochemical sensors will accurately capture formaldehyde molecules accompanied by the detection function covering a wide range of organic pollutants.
- Large TFT screen and rich display make it clear and easy to read data, even with battery indicator light to help you check battery at any time
● Name: Laser particle multi-functional detector
● Model: LKC-1000E/1000S/1000S+( refer to appendix for specific functions)
● Display mode: TFT color LCD screen
● Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
● Overall dimension: 177*65.5*32
● Power adapter: Output voltage: DC5V; Output current: 1A
● Operating environment: Temperature range: 0-50C
Humidity range: 0-90% RHElitecht
Atmospheric pressure condition: 1 atm
● Measurement index and range:
PM2.5 measurement technical index
PM10 measurement technical index
Formaldehyde measurement technical index
● The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 and particles adopt laser detection theory, so objects like batting and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid influencing the accuracy of test data.
● Do not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of particles is more than 500ug/m3 and that of formaldehyde is over 1.0mg/m3 for a long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
● Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours when you use it for the first time to avoid the influence of micro interfering gas inside the package.
● Avoid contact with organic solvents which include silica gel and other adhesives, paintings, drugs, oil, and high-concentration gases.
● Avoid using the detector in a humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
● Avoid bump, strike, and drop.
● Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
● Be cautious of cross-interference. Formaldehyde sensor adopts high-precision electrochemical sensor due to its electrochemical reaction characteristic, the sensor may react to other gases besides the target gas. Please avoid using the detector in the environment containing the following gases to guarantee the accuracy of data.
Know What's in Your Surrounding Air
1000S+ combines ease of use and performance.
Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery (battery voltage: 3.7VDC; input voltage: 5VDC), LKC-1000S+ could lasts up to 6 hours, which makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the air quality in home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other outdoor location.
Measuring Range (PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
Measuring Range (PM10): 0~999 ug/m³
Measuring Range (HCHO): 0~2 mg/m³
Temperature Range (Operating environment): 0-50 ℃
Humidity Range (Operating environment): 0-90% RH
Measuring Range (TVOC): 0~5 mg/m³
Package Includes:1 x Detector; 1 x User Manual; 1 x USB Cable; 1 x Black Box
Colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids: furniture, appliances, toys, flames, scents, cooking, grooming and cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions may quickly rise to harmful levels. With Temtop LKC-1000S+, you're always conscious of VOC accumulation and inspired to keep your air fresh.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
The AQI is based on air pollutants that have adverse effects on human health and the environment. The pollutants are ozone, fine particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and total reduced sulphur compounds.
Product Comparison Chart:
● lt is normal to display a higher value on the detector when it is turned on for the first time or unused for a long time. Put it in a ventilated place to accelerate data recovery when you use it for the first time.
● Before detection, please keep the room airtight for 10 minutes. The detector will provide more accurate data. Please take the average value of multiple points detected in different places of the room to get its overall air quality.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.