5-IN-1 Laser particle detector detects indoor and outdoor air quality accurately. Adopting the high-precision electrochemical formaldehyde sensor and laser particle sensor, it transformed the concentration of pollutants in the air into visual data for you to effectively safeguard the health of your family.
Application: Home, office, lab, etc.
1. The economical 5-in-1 air quality detector uses highly accurate and professional sensors to measure PM2.5, PM10, particle count, HCHO and AQI.
2. By using our latest 3rd generation Temtop laser particle sensor and optimized PSO algorithm, the measurements are more accurate and stable with enhanced sensor life up to 20,000 hours.
3. The pre-factory calibrated electrochemical sensor enhanced its accuracy and captured formaldehyde molecules precisely.
4. Large TFT display for a better and easy data viewing. Battery light indicator helps you to check battery at any time.
5. Built-in high capacity Lithium-ion battery (battery voltage: 3.7VDC)
Name: LKC-1000E Laser particle multi-functional detector
Display mode: TFT color LCD screen
Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
Overall dimension: 177*65.5*32
Power adapter: Output voltage: DC5V
Output current: 1A
Temperature range: 0-50C
Humidity range: 0-90% RH
Atmospheric pressure condition: 1 atm
PM2.5/10measurement technical index:
Formaldehyde measurement technical index:
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
The AQI is based on air pollutants that have adverse effects on human health and the environment. The pollutants are ozone, fine particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and total reduced sulphur compounds.
1. The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 and particles adopts laser detection theory, objects such as batting and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid the accuracy of the data.
2. Do not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of particles is more than 500ug/m3 and formaldehyde is over 1.0mg/m3 for a long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
3. Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours before first time use. This is to avoid the micro interfering gas in the package that may affect the measurements.
4. Avoid contact with organic solvents which include silica gel and other adhesives, paintings, drugs, oil and high-concentration gases.
5. Avoid using the detector in humid environment.
6. Avoid the device from bumping, striking and dropping.
7. Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
8. Be cautious of cross interference.
9. Formaldehyde sensor adopts high-precision electrochemical sensor due to its electrochemical reaction characteristic, the sensor may react to other gases.
10. lt is normal to have a higher value on the detector when it is turned on for the first time or unused for a long time. Put it in a ventilated place until the reading back to normal.
11. Before starts detection, please keep the room airtight for 10 minutes. Then, take the average value of multiple points detected in different locations in the room in order to get the overall air quality of the room.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.