TVOC Formaldehyde Meter Temtop H2
The air quality detector is an integrative hand-held instrument which can detect the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in the air. The detector can meet the requirement of testing formaldehyde and TVOC on various occasions and display the real-time data of them in time to guarantee your health in the environment.
- Detection Objects: Formaldehyde, TVOC
- Weight of Main Machine: 220 g
- Overall Dimension: 6.6*2.6*1.3
- Operating Environment: Temperature Range: 0-50 ℃, Humidity Range: 0-90% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 1 atm
- 1* H2 Air Quality Monitor
- 3*AA Alkaline batteries
- 1* User Manual
Measurement Index and Range
- Formaldehyde Measurement Technical Index:
- Measurement Range: 0-2 mg/m³
- Resolution: 0.001 mg/m³
- TVOC Measurement Technical Index:
- Measurement Range: 0-2 mg/m³
- Resolution: 0.001 mg/m³
Main Pollutants In Air
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing? Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
VOCs are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids: furniture, appliances, toys, flames, scents, cooking, grooming and cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions may quickly rise to harmful levels. With Temtop H2, you're always conscious of VOC accumulation and inspired to keep your air fresh.
HCHO is a colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
- Allergic skin reaction
- Coughing, bronchitis, chest pains and wheezing
- Irritation in the eyes, throat and nasal cavities
- Labored breathing and lesions in the lungs
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea and possible hemorrhage in the stomach or intestines
- Headaches, loss of coordination and nausea
- Visual disorders and memory impairment
Because the equipment has been sealed in the package for a long time, it's normal to see the value of formaldehyde is high when you turn on the detector for the first time. You can calibrate it manually according to the following steps:
1. Press the OK key for 5 seconds at first and then the buzzer will give out a "beep" sound. When the backlight symbol on the display screen flickers, the detector will enter into the calibration mode. please do not press ‘OK’ key before the calibration is finished
2. Meanwhile, please put the detector in a ventilated place for 10 minutes and the equipment will do calibration automatically. When the backlight symbol on the display screen stops flickering, the calibration is finished.
3. If the detector has not been used for a long time, please calibrate it according to the above steps.
4. Gases like alcohols, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide and so on will cause interference to the test of the sensor. Therefore, please keep away from such materials as alcohol cosmetics contain alcohol perfume, etc. ) cigarettes (containing carbon monoxide), smoke(containing acrylic acid) and fruits (containing ethyl alcohol) before detection.
5. It's better to close the windows and doors for 10 minutes at first before testing formaldehyde in bedrooms, sitting rooms and cloakrooms. The average value of various locations test data in a room is the average content of formaldehyde in the room
6. The detector adopts air free-flow diffusion sampling method. While the detector transfers from one room to another one, it takes a certain time to respond and the user needs to wait for 10 minutes to read the data.
7. The air quality detector adopts the battery to supply power. If there's no operation within 30 minutes, the detector will be turned off automatically to save the power.
- Temperature and humidity are beyond the normal condition; otherwise, the stability and accuracy of the detector will be affected.
- Please do not disassemble the internal devices and crust of the detector.
- While cleaning the detector, please use a dry cloth to wipe the crust and avoid using a wet cloth.
- Please do not shock or shake the product strongly.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.