PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor Temtop Airing-1000
The sensor for detecting PM2.5 and PM10 concentration uses laser testing principle, so try to prevent batting, hair, etc. from entering the detector to make sure the accuracy of test data. Avoid using the detector in a humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data. The detector is a precision instrument. Please do not bump, strike or drop it.
- Built-in high-capacity battery with a large and clear LCD display.
- Suitable to use at home, office, in the car, outdoor and other environmental testing.
- An ideal multi-function tester to monitor the air quality, a safeguard for family health.
- Compact and lightweight design makes the PM2.5 monitor comfortable to use. Detection time is short and accurate.
- Easy to operate with simple system settings through 2 function buttons. Built-in large capacity lithium battery with long stand by time, can be charged by USB cable!
- Operating environment:
- Temperature range: 0~50°C
- Humidity range: 10~90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 1 standard atmospheric pressure
- Measuring range and resolution:
- PM2.5: 0-999ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- PM10: 0-999ug/m³, resolution: 0.1ug/m³
- Temperature: 0-50°C, resolution: 0.1°C
- Humidity: 10-90%, resolution: 0.1%
- POWER: turn on/off the detector
- HOLD: switch between detection and pause
- USB port: standard micro-usb charging port
- Air outlet: the channel air flows out
- Air inlet: the channel air flows in
- Power: Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on/off the detector.
- HOLD: Press this button during normal detection, HOLD" shows on the screen, indicating the function of detecting particles pauses and particle concentration and bar chart remain unchanged. Press this button again, "HOLD" disappear and the detector enters detection status.
What are displayed:
- PM2. 5 display: real-time PM2.5 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
- PM10 display: real-time PM10 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
- Power indication: current battery level
- PM2. 5 bar chart: the average PM2.5 concentration within 10 minutes
- Temperature: current ambient temperature, unit: C
- Humidity: current ambient humidity, unit: %
Health Parameters Guide:
PM2.5 USA Standard
- Good: PM2.5 < 12 ug/m³
- Moderate: 12 ≤ PM2.5 < 35.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups: 35.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 55.5 ug/m³
- Unhealthy: 55.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 150.5 ug/m³
- Very Unhealthy: 150.5 ≤ PM2.5 < 250.5 ug/m³
- Hazardous: PM2.5 ≥ 250.5 ug/m³
- AQI Meaning
- Good-Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Moderate-Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants, there may be a moderate health concern for a small number of people who are sensitive to air pollution.
- Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups-Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
- Unhealthy-Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
- Very Unhealthy-Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
- Hazardous-Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Main Pollutants In Air:
Do you know what's in the air you're breathing? Indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, due to everyday factors like fine dust.
What is PM2.5?
Fine particles (PM2.5) are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes
What is PM10?
Coarse dust particles (PM10) are 2.5 to 10 micrometers in diameter. Sources include crushing or grinding operations and dust stirred up by vehicles on road.
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath
- Reduced lung function
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma attacks
- Heart attacks
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.