Digital food thermometer suitable for any home or professional kitchen.
Portable Pen Digital Thermometer UWT-1B, gives complete peace of mind when cooking so you can ensure that meat and poultry are safely cooked through. Long stainless steel probe is fully waterproof and easy to clean. Fits easily in kitchen drawers. Auto powered off after 10 minutes.
- Pen styled, portable, lengthened metal probe, temperature memory;
- Quick and easy to use: one button to turn it on and then simply use the stainless steel probe to measure temperature;
- Measures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius with ease to read on LCD display;
- Batteries included, receive and use immediately;
- Comes in waterproof storage case with hanging strap;
- low power consumption, low battery indicating and sensor fault indicating;
- Digital Thermometer w/ Food Grade SS Sensor for kitchen cooking and home use;
◆ Power: DC1.5V LR44 button battery;
◆ Measuring range: -50℃~300℃ (-58℉~572℉);
◆ Resolution: 0.1(≥400℉), 0.1 (others);
◆ Accuracy: ±1℃(-20℃~80℃); ±5℃ (others).
◆ Physical Size: 20(OD) X 207 X 19 mm;
◆ Display Size: 21.5 X 8.5 mm.
BBQ and meat cooking; Jam making; Home Brewing; Wine making; Cake making; Bread making; Fudge making; Chocolate making; Refrigeration; Laboratory use, etc.
1* WT-1B Thermometer
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.