Whether you're a professional HVAC technician, a serviceman, or a knowledgeable DIYer, the Elitech refrigerant leak detector and refrigerant scale are designed to meet your need and help you get the job done easily.
This bundle contains 2 items:
1 of Elitech WJL-6000
- Triggers on R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs,HCFCs and blends.
- Response within 3 seconds; Warm up in 6 seconds.
- 7 Adjustable Sensitivity; Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr.
- Audible and visual gas leakage indicators and dual battery indicators.
- A flexible probe around 7.9-inch allows detections in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
1 of Elitech LMC-100F
- Extra-large LCD display with background lamp weighs up to 110lbs, slip-Resistant 9" x 9" weighing platform.
- Allows charging and recovering with all refrigerants and is good for all-sized popular refrigerant tanks.
- Rugged, compact design, completely portable. Made of high-quality plastic & metal material, durable and sturdy, high accuracy and resolution.
- Powered by 1*6LR61 9V battery-works up to 30 hours, auto-off in 10 minutes of non-use.
- Heavy-duty carrying case included- goes easily where you need it.
Electronic Refrigerant Scale LMC-100F
|Two display modes||kgs, lbs|
|Accuracy||±0.05% of reading +5g|
1 x Scale, 1 x Carrying Case, 1 x User Manual
Refrigerant Leak Detector WJL-6000
|Operating temperature||0℃-52℃ (30℉ to 125℉)|
|Maximum sensitivity||0.21oz/year, for all halogenated refrigerants|
|Response time||3 seconds|
|Preheating time||6 seconds|
|Reset time||2-10 seconds|
|Operating mode||Continuous, no limitation|
|Fixed probe length||7.87 in.|
|Power supply||6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||approximately 50 hours of normal use|
|Package||1 x Detector, 1 x Carry Bag, 1 x User Manual|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.