VG-760 is a digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during filling refrigerants. It features a professional vacuum sensor to precisely test vacuum. The evacuation of an HVAC and refrigeration system is to evacuate the air and moisture in the system, which, if mixed with refrigerants, may produce an acidic chemical reaction, causing damages to the system in long term. Generally, a system vacuum should be below 700 micron so that the moisture in the system can be effectively reduced. The best vacuum is 300 micron. Common refrigerants cannot meet this requirement. VG-760 is used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality.
- Measuring Range: 0-19000 micron
- Operating Temperature: 0℉~140℉(-178°C~60°C)
- Fitting: 1/4'' Male Flare
- Product Size: 5''*3''*1.5''(127x74x37 mm)
- Power Supply: 3 AA batteries, Battery Life: 300 hours
- Max Overpressure: 27.5 bar
- Accuracy: ±10% or ±10 Micron
- Resolution: 0-400 1 Micron; 400-3000 10 Micron; 3000-10000 100 Micron; 10000-19000 250 Micron
- Auto off time: 15min
Note: Please keep the pressure below 27.5 bar, otherwise the sensor may be damaged.
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in an HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
- 1 x Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- 3 x AA Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Zip bag
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.