Intelligent Control and Prediction
Control motor and solenoid valve automatically, determine the system capacity according to the vacuum data to understand the volume of recharging refrigerants.
When the vacuum value drops below 8000Pa, the real-time vacuum graph will display.
Estimate Complete Time
When the vacuum status is close to stable, the remaining vacuuming time will display including the holding time.
4" Touch Screen
With 4" touch screen, you can check the real-time status, and complete the job in a smarter way.
1) Place the scale on a flat surface. 2) Operation temperature range::-10℃-40℃ 3) Temperature fluctuation range:5℃/h 4) Relative humidity:50-85% 5) Accuracy: LMC-100A:±0.5%rdg+10g LMC-100F:±0.5%rdg+5g 6) Resolution: LMC-100A: 5G LMC-100F: 2g
User manual 1 piece Plastic box 1 piece Electronic scale 1 piece Standby battery 1 piece
Vacuum Pump SVP-7 :
- Power supply: 110V/60HZ
- Motor: AC Induction Motor
- Speed regualtion: Fixed Speed
- Vacuum accuracy: ±10% of Reading / ±10 microns(@1-10000microns) ±20% of Reading(@10000-19000microns)
- Working environment: 5°C~40°C (41°F~104°F)
- Transmission distance: 30ft /10m
- Limit vacuum: 15 micron
- Pumping rate: 7 CFM (3 L/S)
- Motor power: 3/4 HP (550 W)
- Fuel volume: 22 oz (650 ml)
- Overall dimension: 18.5inx10.5inx14.8in (470mm*267mm*380mm)
- Weight: 34.2 lbs / 14.5 kg
- Air inlet: 1/4 SAE
Electronic Refrigerant Scale LMC-100F:
- High capacity: 110lbs.(50kg)
- Two display modes: kgs, lbs
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of reading +5g
- Resolution: 2g
- Extra large LCD display with background lamp
- Slip-Resistant 9" x 9" weighing Platform
- Rugged, compact design, completely portable
- Compatible with all refrigerants
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.