Elitech refrigerant charging hoses set with standard 1/4" flare fittings. Hard-wearing construction. Hoses are built to exact specifications. Three different color hoses for ease of recognition. Compatible with all refrigerants CFC, HFC and HCFC (R-410A, R-404A, R-407C & R-134a).
- 3 x 59" (1.5m) A/C charging hose set with heavy-duty brass made hose connection, strong sealing for durability and safety but easy to use.
- Cored in yellow, blue, and red hoses feature a 500 PSI working pressure and 4000 PSI burst pressure, providing you safety and convenience to test or recharge many HVAC systems.
- Refrigerant charging hoses set designed to meet 1/4" SAE requirement on both ends of each hose for the refrigerant permutation.
- A strong six-sided crimp provides a reliable connection between the hose and barb even at maximum pressure.
- Suitable for various refrigerants (R22, R134a, R12, R502, etc.) to a vehicle or home air-conditioning with highly working performance.
- Color: Red + Yellow + Blue
- Material: Rubber + Brass
- Quantity: 3PCS
- Working Pressure:800 PSI.
- Burst Pressure: 4000 PSI.
- Total Length: 150cm / 59in. (1pcs)
- Support Refrigerant: R12, R134A, R22, R502,etc.
- Hose Fittings: 1/4" SAE Female
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.