This USB temperature data logger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products. It is widely used in all types of warehousing, logistics and cold chain industry such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc. or in large-sized global supply chain businesses.
Features:- Multi-use temperature data logger, high accuracy sensor, up to 32,000 recording points
- A wide measuring range:-22℉~158℉; accuracy:±0.9℉
- Built-in USB connector, no cable required to download and manage data
- Up to 6 months of battery life, replaceable battery, low power consumption
- Clear LCD Indication display on key information.
Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
To achieve faster data analysis on any Elitech USB data logger, you can export data in PDF/Excel via Elitechlog software. Alternatively, you can use the multi-function LCD for real time data viewing. Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port. It has 0.1°C resolution and ±0.5°C accuracy.
Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉; Resolution: 0.1 °C
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~-40℃), ±1℃/1.8℉(others);
Temperature unit: ℃ or ℉ Optional
Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable
Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
Communication interface: USB interface
Power supply: CR2032 battery
Battery life: In normal temperature, if the recording interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.
Note: Each S/N number comes with a calibration certificate.
How to Download Software for Windows & MAC OS？
Please visit https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
- Log Clock: Not configurable. But the time will sync with your computer after user click the Save Parameter button under the Parameter tab.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Log interval: Configurable. Means how often user wants the logger to perform a reading, it can be 10S, 1 minute or 1 day.
- Start Delay (H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the start button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
- 1 x Elitech RC-5 Data Logger;
- 1 x CR2032 Battery;
- 1 x User Manual
RC-5 & RC-5+ Comparison Chart:
|Record Capacity||Temperature Unit||Measuring Range||Log Interval||BMax. Battery Life||Restart by Press Button||Auto PDF Report||Optional Password Protection||Cyclic Recording||Extra External Sensor|
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.