- Stable and Reliable Sensor: Use temperature-compensated pressure sensor, temperature drift not exceeding ±0.04%FS/℃
- LCD Screen& Blue Backlight Display: Partition display for different measurements, direct readings for all measurements.
- Various Refrigerants Options: Built-in 87 types of normal refrigerants PT comparison table for your convenience
- Zero Function: If deviation occurs at zero point, use ZERO button to zero out and correct the system.
- Two overload warning indications: The screen displays ALARM or if the overload is too high, the ALARM & backlight will flash simultaneously.
- Measure system pressure in real time
- Zero offset correction
- The big LCD screen(50x26mm) with backlight and visual display of various technical data in sections
- Independent parameter setting pages simplify the operation
- PT table displays pressure and corresponding saturated evaporation temperature.
- Undervoltage indication
- Auto-off can be set. it is enabled by default. Auto off time is selectable.
- Max/Min value is memorized after the gauge is on the value can be cleared manually.
- Pressure range: Blue gauge: -01-3.448MPa(0-500psi)
- Resolution: 0.001MPa, 0. 1psi
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Sampling period:1s
- Temperature unit:℃/F
- Backlight time: The backlight will be off after 3s, 4s, 5s, 10s or 15s asset in case of no operation.
- LCD screen with blue backlight, 50 x 26 mm
- Measurement units: MPa, bar, psi, KPa, kg/cm 2, cmHg
- Auto-off: If this function enabled the gauge will be off automatically after 10 (or 20, 30, 40 )minutes per your settings. You may also disable this function by setting it as OFF, i. e the gauge will be on all the time.
- Parameter settings: Auto off, pressure/temperature unit, backlight time
- PT table lists the pressure and temperature of 87 types of common refrigerants
- Battery: 3 AAA batteries
- Battery life: Approx. 1 year
- Low battery indication at a low battery level
- Operating environment: Temperature:-10℃~60℃; Humidity 35% - 85%RH
- Overpressure alarm: ALARM shows on the top right of the screen if the blue gauge pressure goes above 500psi and the red gauge above 800psi; ALARM shows with backlight flashing if the blue gauge pressure goes above 625psi and the red gauge above 1000psi.
- 1 X PG-30Pro Pressure Gauge (Red)
- 1 X User Manual
- 3 X AAA Batteries
- R152A, R402B, R12, R161, R403A
- R17O, R403B, R404A, R1234ze, R218
- R406A, R124, R22, R407A, R125, R23, R407B
- R13, R290, R407C, R134a, R32, R4O7D, R14, R401A
- R407E, R141B, R401B, R407F, R142B, R401C, R408A, R143A
- R402A, R409A, R409BR41, R41OA, R41OB, R412A, R413A, R414A
- R414B, R415B, R416A, R417A, R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A
- R422B, R422C, R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A, R442A, R443A, R444A
- R448A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A, R455A, R5O, R50O, R502, R503, R504,R507A
- R508A, R5O8B, R509A, R513A, R6OO, R6O0a, R601, R6O1a, R74O, R744.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.