LogEt 6 is a single use temperature data logger with an internal NTC thermistor. The simple design and IP65 protection makes LogEt6 a perfect choice for most of the cold chain management processes.
LogEt 6 comes with a clear LCD screen display, a single use 3.6V lithium battery that lasts for 2 years and a simple to use data management software. With 4 different customizable alarm settings, LogEt 6 provides flexible ways to monitor, ship and store temperature-sensitive products.
Obtaining recorded data has never been this easy. With Elitech LogEt 6, you can download data in PDF format via the USB port.
- Single-use temperature data logger,16,000 recording points, up to 2 years' working life
- A wide measuring range: -22℉~158℉; accuracy:±0.9℉
- Built-in USB connector, no cable or reader required to download data or generate PDF report
- Powerful LCD indication, easy to view temperature data, alarm status, etc.
- IP65 protection grade and up to 5 temperature alarms, suitable to use on temperature sensitive products such as foods, drugs and etc.
- Temperature measuring range: -30℃~+70℃/-22℉~158℉
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃ (-20~+40℃), ±1℃ (other)
- Sensor type: Internal NTC thermistor
- Memory capacity: 16000 readings (MAX)
- Log interval: 10 sec ~ 24 hr
- Alarm threshold: default (customizable)
- Alarm type: single/cumulative
- Data interface: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Battery: single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used under normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.