Elitech LMC-310A Wireless HVAC Refrigeration Charging Scale produces accurate readings in a wireless Bluetooth mode, which communicates with all mobile devices. The wireless scales increase job efficiency or comfort, as a tech can stay in their vehicle during the process instead of sitting on the hot roof of a building. This refrigerant scale is designed around a rough platform to provide durability. This is one scale for all refrigerants, easy to use, and versatile.
- Free Elitech App- Requires compatible mobile device and free iOS or Android app to display readings, used with Smartphone via Bluetooth transmission; three display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz. Digital charging scale capacity to 330 pounds (150 kilograms).
- Heavy Duty- It has the ruggedness needed for the HVACR field with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use. It's also can be used with all refrigerants.
- Auto power-off- conserves battery life, battery life for both the scale and remote control are visible at all times, the scale automatically turn to standby mode when the remote is turned off.
- Backlight- Bright backlight on the remote to read the display in dark environments.
- Charging valve included- Allows the user to control the exact amount of refrigerant transferring to and from the A/C System and gives alarm and pauses when it reaches programmed values.
- One-year warranty. 30 days' easy return.
Advanced Edition-Wireless (Bluetooth) Elitech Scale
- Wireless communication between the platform and remote control within a 33-foot (8m) wireless range.
- Elitech Scales offers free ios or android App
- With Elitech Scales App, you can view or operate the weight value and measurement directly on your mobile device or monitor the weight from a distance. (Wireless range: 35 ft)
Note: App and remote are not allowed to communicate with the same scale simultaneously !!!
Three Display Modes
Elitech LMC-310A is compatible with all refrigerants and displays the measurements in three different metrics – ounces, pounds, and kilograms, thus eliminating the need to use the calculator to convert the units for recording purposes.
Additional Charge and Recovery Valve
Setting a charge or recovery value by using the wired remote and it will close automatically when the charge or recovery is complete.
Once you dial in how much refrigerant to charge or recover you can work on other tasks, knowing that the alarm will sound when it reaches your target value. It shows the progress of the charge or recovery, as it‘s happening, indicating when to close the valves and stop the charge or recovery. Works with any refrigerant in any system.
Heavy-duty and Highly-portable
- Rugged and Sturdy
- The platform is made of thick aluminum to maintain accuracy over the life of the product. It even withstands automotive rolling overweight test without deformation.
- 10.5" x 10.5" slip-resistant weighing platform
- Made of aviation aluminum platform and high-quality rubber
Multiple Essential Functions
- Large, backlit LCD Scale auto shut-off after 10 minutes unused
- Backlit auto shut-off after 10 seconds unused
- 5*AAA batteries needed for the remote and 5*AA battery needed for the scale
- Zero(Tare) Function; Battery Life Indicator; Long battery life- 40 hours of continuous battery life
Easy to Carry
- Heavy-duty carrying bag included.
- Compact design, completely portable-goes easily where you need it.
- Max capacity: 150kg(331lb)
- Resolution: 5g
- Accuracy: ±0.5%rdg+10g
- Power supply:
- Handle device: 5 x AAA batteries
- Scale body: 5 x AA batteries
- Operation temperature range: -10℃-40℃
- Storage temperature range: -15℃-50℃
- Product size: 271*271*74 mm
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.