- An updated version of the LMC-200 scale, which brings greater performance, reliability, and usability to the trade.
- Three display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz. Digital Charging Scale Capacity to 220 pounds (100 kilograms).
- It has the ruggedness needed for the HVACR field with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use. It's also can be used with all refrigerants.
- Overweight Protection- Gives an audible alarm when the refrigerant charge reaches its maximum capacity.
- Ideal for HVAC and refrigeration service: Auto-off design, extra-large LCD display with background lamp.
- Max weighing:110kg(220Lb)
- Operating temperature:-10℃-40℃
- Storage temperature:-15℃-50℃
- Temperature fluctuation range:5℃/h
- Power supply:5AAA batteries
- Relative humidity:50-85%
- Duration:35 hours
- Product size:271*271*74mm
- 28 days for delivery time.
The maximum weight of the scale is 100kg.
1. Take out the scale from the package and place it on the firm and level surface.
2. Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
3. Press the "power" button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating the self-test is finished.
4. Press"unit"to switch between "Kg", "Oz", and"Lb".
5. Press"zero"to zero(tare)the scale.
6. Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of the refrigerant.
7. Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real-time during charging and recovery.
1. Power-on self-test: it lasts less than 2s.
2. Tare deduction in full range(100kg)
3. The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit. The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed.
4. Auto-off: If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes, the scale turns off automatically.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.