Elitech LMC-300 HVAC Refrigeration Charging Scale with Charging Valve is designed to weigh refrigerant up to 220 lbs (100kg) with 0.2 oz resolution. The refrigerant scale features lbs, oz, and kilograms units, compatibility with most 9"x9" tanks, and 12 button operation with Power ON/OFF, Zero, Lamp, Charge, Recovery and more.
- Three display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz. Digital charging scale capacity to 220 pounds (100 kilograms).
- Equipped with refrigerant charging valve.
- It has the ruggedness needed for the HVACR field with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use. It's also can be used with all refrigerants.
- Charging valve included- Allows the user to control the exact amount of refrigerant transferring to and from the A/C System and gives alarm and pauses when it reaches programmed values.
- Ideal for HVAC and refrigeration service: Auto off design, extra large LCD display with background lamp.
- Capacity: 220 lbs, 100 kg
- Resolution: 5 g / 0.01 lbs./ 0.2 oz
- The unit can switch between kg, oz, and lb
- Product size:10.6 inch x 10.6 inch x 2.9 inch
- Charge Valve included
Elitech Digital Refrigerant Scale
LMC-300 combines ease of use and professional
Thank you for choosing the brand-new Elitech refrigerant scale. To use the scale correctly, please read over the manual first, especially the “safety notice”. It is suggested to keep the manual properly with the scale or in a place where you can refer to it conveniently.
- LMC-300 refrigerant scale 1 piece
- Charge valve 1 piece
- Nylon case 1 piece
- AAA alkaline battery 5 pieces
- User manual 1 piece
Professional Refrigerant Scale For The Industry
Quality and design are part of Elitech's identity. We are proud to offer a simple product yet professional. The product is manufactured with highest quality components and advanced technologies.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.