Elitech LMC-210A Programmable HVAC Refrigeration Charging Scale is designed to weigh refrigerant containers in addition to charging directly into the system or recover from the system. The HVAC scale features a measuring weight capacity of 330 lbs (150kg), remote communication between scale body and Elitech Scale App or handhold controller, tough and durable platform, sealed LCD and touch-pad, long-lasting circuitry, switchable measuring units, and more.
1) Wireless hand device(effective distance:10 m) and mobile software
2) High Accuracy and Resolution: ±0.05 % rdg + 10 g
3) Greater performance reliability and usability
4) Greatest resolution in the industry and no compromise on capacity (330 lbs)
5) Unit can switch between kg, oz and lb
Max weighing: 150kg(331Lb)
Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+25g
Power supply: hand-held device: 5 AAA alkaline batteries; scale platform: 5 AA alkaline batteries
Battery Life: Hand-held Controller: 40H; Scale Platform: 80H
Operating temperature: -10℃~40℃
Storage temperature: -15℃~50℃
Temperature fluctuation range: 5℃/h
Relative humidity: 50~85%
Product size: 271*271*74 mm
View and control the scale via mobile APP
- The scale is designed for total weight of refrigerant tank no more than 150Kg.
- Take out the scale from the package, place it on firm and flat surface, and press power button on the platform.
- Press Wireless button on the platform.
- Take out the hand-held remote, press the "POWER" button on the hand-held remote until the buzzer beeps once, indicating self-test is completed.
- Wait until Wireless signal is connected. If yes, the screen displays Wireless icon;
- Press "UNIT" to switch between "Kg", "Oz" and "Lb".
- Press "ZERO" to tare.
- Place the refrigerant tank at the center of the scale platform; Zero it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
- Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and the remote; otherwise, it may cause great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard to avoid measuring error and sensor damaged.
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not in used for a long time in case of the batteries leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable, please do not charge them.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.