- Professionally designed to meet your requirements: Three display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz. High capacity: 220lbs(100kg).
- Ideal for HVAC and refrigeration service: Zero(Tare) function, auto-off design, high visibility LCD display with backlight, durable aluminum material.
- Portable carrying bag: Heavy-duty carrying bag included- goes easily where you need it.
- Delivers dependability to get the job done: High accuracy and resolution, can be used with all refrigerants.
- Features a slip-resistant platform: Slip-Resistant rugged weighing Platform, good for all sized popular refrigerant tanks.
|Power supply||5 AAA Batteries|
|Battery life||40 hours|
|Auto off||10 minutes after inactivity|
|Backlight auto off||10 seconds after inactivity|
|Temperature fluctuation range||5℃/h|
- LMC-200 Refrigerant Scale * 1
- User Manual * 1
- Nylon Carry Toolkit *1
- Take out the scale from the package and place it on the firm and flat surface.
- Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
- Press the "power" button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
- Press"unit" to switch between "Kg", "Oz" and "Lb".
- Press "zero" to zero(tare) the scale.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of the refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real-time during charging and recovery.
The battery power is indicated in segments, which reduces power consumption until the frame of the battery icon flashes. Later on, the LCD will become unstable.
Please change the batteries before the LCD indicates unstable in case the error message impact the normal use of the scale.
- Please use the scale in a specified environment to avoid error or damage to the sensor.
- Please do not use a chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device; otherwise, it may cause a great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in a case measuring error and damage the sensor.
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not used for a long time in case battery leakage will corrode the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.
User Manual: PDF