- With 2-in-1 infrared and heating diode sensors, its sensor life extends enormously for a maximum of 10 years. It triggers all halogenated refrigerants much more precisely than the traditional corona sensor and single heat-diode sensor.
- 3 levels of infrared sensitivity adjustable, 1000 levels of heating diode automatic adjustment; With a maximum sensitivity of up to 4g/yr.
- The world's first TFT screen advanced leak detector animates leakage, sensitivity, battery levels, and sensor faulty indicators and presents more clear and easy readings.
- Pressing the PEAK button to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements.
- Responds to all kinds of halogenated refrigerants and meets SAEJ 2791, SAEJ2913, EN 14624, CE standards.【Free return or exchange within 3 months! 24/7 US technician support via email and phone.】
Sensor principle: infrared sensor + heating diode sensor
Sensor life: 10 years for infrared sensor, 2 years for heating diode sensor
(3 levels of infrared sensitivity adjustable, 1000 levels of heating diode automatic adjustment)
Display: TFT screen
Detectable refrigerants: R32, R1234yf, HFCs, HCs and other latest refrigerants
Comply with standards: SAEJ 2791, SAEJ2913, EN 14624, CE
Power supply: 2 removable rechargeable lithium batteries
Infrared heating diode 2-in-1 leak detector, suitable for various detection scenarios.
Using non-dispersive infrared detection principle: using a special infrared black body light source to emit high-intensity thermal radiation energy, the infrared wavelength is controlled in the range of 8-14um by controlling the filter; accordingly, the wavelength is absorbed by the gas and is in the receiver Minor changes occurred. The infrared receiver is used to collect, filter, zoom in, filter out interference data, and quickly locate the alignment point;
Principle of heating diode: Tin oxide semiconductor gas sensor with excellent performance for detecting trace gases. The ultra-small magnetic bead structure developed with unique technology consumes only 15% of the power consumption of traditional thick film types, and can be used at 120mW power. The sensor has fast response speed, long life, and 1000 alarm levels.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.