- Simple & easy operation with 5” smart touch screen, clear data display
- Enable Bluetooth to connect with to realize remote data monitoring and analysis in real-time on the mobile App
- Easy data transfer via USB port. Data storage capacity up to 100,000 data points
- Pressure, vacuum and temperature curve display, analysis intuitive and efficient
- Auto Heat Pump Mode without changing the refrigerants hoses
- Detect the vacuum leakage, monitoring the vacuum value precisely
Pressure(High-Pressure Port and Low-Pressure Port )
- Pressure measurement range: -14.5~800psi/-1.0~55.2bar/-0.1~5.5MPA/-1.0~56.2kg/cm2
- Pressure accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Resolution: 0.1psi/0.1bar/0.01MPA/0.1kg/cm2
- Sampling frequency: 0.5s
- Pressure unit: psi, inHg, cmHg, bar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2
Temperature (High-Pressure Port and Low-Pressure Port )
- Temperature Range: -40℉--300℉/ -40℃-150℃
- Accuracy: ±0.18℉(±0.1℃)
- Resolution: 0.1℉/℃
- Temperature Unit: ℉, ℃
- Range: 0-19000 microns
- Accuracy: 1-10000microns: ±10% of Reading ±10 microns; 10000-19000microns: ±20% of Reading
- Vacuum Unit: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, kPa
R113 R114 R115 R116 R12 R123 R1233ZD R1234ZE R1234YF R124 R125 R13 R134a R14 R141B R142B R143A R152A R170 R22 R23 R236FA R245FA R290 R32 R401A R401B R401C R402A R402B R403B R404A R406A R407A R407B R407C R407D R407F R408A R409A R410A R410B R412A R413A R414A R414B R416A R417A R417C R420A R421A R421B R422A R422B R422C R422D R424A R426A R427A R428A R429A R434A R437A R438A R441A R443A R448A R449A R450A R452A R452B R453A R454A R454B R455A R458A R500 R502 R503 R507A R508A R508B R514A R600 R600a R601a R718 R744
User Manual: download
*Note: Scale function is only available by connecting SRL-100 series scales.
- EMG-20V: 10 days
- EMG-40V: 10 days
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.