The ILD-300 professional infrared refrigerant leak detector is made to last. It is solid, fits the hand well and has a sensor that has been designed to last for ten years before it needs to be replaced.there are three pre-set levels with the max level being that of 4g/year. Using the long 14.37'' probe on this detector, you will be able to identify if there are leaks of any halogenated refrigerants usually within a few seconds. Also, it will last around six hours of continuous use and that it comes with a rechargeable battery.
Plus, this leak detector includes an automatic shut off feature which will happen after 10 minutes without operation and an alarm that will let you know of a leak both in a visual and audible fashion.
- Respond to all refrigerants within one second: It triggers R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- Up to 10 years' Sensor Life: Elitech self-developed innovated sensor that enormously extends its sensor life up to 10 years; and provides a much more precise result on all halogenated refrigerants than the conventional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Sensitivity Levels: High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr
- Refrigerants Selectable: GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, professional users' ideal choice
- Peak Function: PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- Power Saving: This product turns off automatically after 10 minutes without any operations.
- Safe & Reliable: Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.
- Elitech Service: Free return or exchange within 3 months. 3 Years Warranty.
- Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
- Sensor life: 10Years
- Sensitivity: Max 4g/Yr
- Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
- Working time: continuous 6H
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Operating environment: -10°C - 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
- Weight: 415g(14.6oz)
- Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm(7.9*3.3*1.5)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
Respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detects SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detects most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detects cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Case
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please visit: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.