- Respond to all refrigerants within one second: It triggers on R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- Up to 10 years' Sensor Life: Elitech self-developed innovated sensor that enormously extends its sensor life up to 10 years; and provides a much more precise result on all halogenated refrigerants than the conventional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Sensitivity Levels: High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr
- Refrigerants Selectable: GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, professional users' ideal choice
- Peak Function: PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- Safe & Reliable: Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.
- Elitech Service: Free return or exchange within 3 months. 3 Years Warranty.
With the advanced infrared sensor, Elitech ILD-300 can respond to all refrigerants immediately. Featured with 10 years' sensor life, it can be widely used in many fields, such as pipe leakage, automobile air conditioner, and cold storage. Based on NDIR theory, Elitech can filter out the interference elements and locate the leak point accurately.
- Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
- Sensor life: 10Years
- Sensitivity: Max 4g/Yr
- Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
- Working time: continuous 6H
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Operating environment: -10°C - 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
- Weight: 415g(14.6oz)
- Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm(7.9*3.3*1.5)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
Respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detects SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detects most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detects cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Case
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please visit: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.