Elitech ILD-300 Refrigerant Leak Detector delivers outstanding sensitivity to all refrigerants yet resisting Jobsite contaminants such as dust, dirt, and oil. For maximum versatility and ease of use, it has features such as rechargeable batteries, adjustable high/low sensitivity and a series of LED leak indicators. The ergonomic design with rubberized grip fits your hand perfectly for comfortable, secure operation.
- Respond to all refrigerants within one second: It triggers R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- Up to 10 years' Sensor Life: Elitech self-developed innovated sensor that enormously extends its sensor life up to 10 years; and provides a much more precise result on all halogenated refrigerants than the conventional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Sensitivity Levels: High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr
- Refrigerants Selectable: GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, professional users' ideal choice
- Peak Function: PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- Safe & Reliable: Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.
- Elitech Service: Free return or exchange within 3 months. 3 Years Warranty.
- Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
- Sensor life: 10Years
- Sensitivity: Max 4g/Yr
- Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
- Working time: continuous 6H
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Operating environment: -10°C - 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
- Weight: 415g(14.6oz)
- Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm(7.9*3.3*1.5)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
Respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detects SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detects most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detects cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Case
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please visit: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.