Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
ILD-200 Portable Halogen Refrigerant Leak Detector (Advanced Sensor) is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. The Six-hour battery life lets you work all day before recharging. The sound and light alarm allows you to work the way you want to work.
- With the latest and most innovated infrared sensor, its sensor life extends enormously for a maximum of 10 years. It triggers on all halogenated refrigerants much more precisely than traditional corona sensor and moderate heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Selectable Sensitivity Levels -High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr.
- The world's first TFT screen advanced leak detector animates leakage, sensitivity, battery levels and sensor faulty indicators and presents much clearer and easier readings.
- Pressing PEAK button to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements.
- Responds to all kinds of halogenated refrigerants and meets EN14624, SAE-162, SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.【Free return or exchange within 3 months+3 Years Warranty!!!】
- Sensor principle: spectrum absorption
- Sensor life: 10 years
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Weight: 2.8 lb
- Size: 7.9*3.3*1.5 inches
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 52°C (14°F to 125.6 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50%~85%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140 °F)
What's in the box:
- 1 x Case;
- 1 x Leak Detector;
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x Power Adapter
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please shop here: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-300 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
- It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
- Blends such as Az-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
Frequently Asking Questions by our customers, please check the followings or visit FAQs page.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.