Elitech HVACR Tools Set
Refrigerant Leak Detector + Refrigerant Scale + Digital Pressure Gauge
Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector ILD-300Key Feature：
- Respond to all refrigerants within one second: It triggers on R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs, and blends.
- Up to 10 years' Sensor Life: Elitech self-developed this innovated sensor that enormously extends its senor life up to 10 years; and also a much more precise result on all halogenated refrigerants than the traditional corona and heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Sensitivity Levels: High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity up to 0.14oz/yr
- Refrigerants Selectable: GAS button allows you to select the corresponding refrigerants per different leakage sources, professional users' ideal choice
- Peak Function: PEAK button allows you to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements for further usages.
- Safe & Reliable: Strong anti-interference and meets EN14624,SAE-162,SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards.
- Elitech Service: Free return or exchange within 3 months. 3 Years Warranty.
- Sensor principle: spectrum absorption
- Preheating time: 30s
- Reset time: 2s
- Response time: 3s
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Weight: 2.8 lb
- Size: 7.9*3.3*1.5 inches
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 52°C (14°F to 125.6 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50%~85%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140 °F)
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adaptor
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Case
Refrigerant Charging Scale LMC-210A
- 【Remote Control】The remote stores in the body of the platform for convenient carrying, easy synchronization between the platform and the remote. The platform automatically goes into standby when the remote is turned off.
- 【Ideal for HVAC and refrigeration service】Solid aluminum platform with rubber corners means your scale is rugged enough for the field.
- 【Professionally designed to meet your requirements】Three display modes: kgs, lbs and oz. Digital Charging Scale Capacity to 330 pounds (150 kilograms).
- 【It delivers dependability to get the job done】High accuracy and resolution, can be used with all refrigerants.
- 【Free Elitech App】Requires compatible mobile device and free ios or android app to display readings, used in lieu of Smartphone via Bluetooth transmission.
- Max weighing: 150kg(331Lb)
- Resolution: 5g
- Accuracy: ±0.05% rdg+25g
- Power supply: hand-held device: 5 AAA alkaline batteries; scale platform: 5 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Hand-held Device: 40H; Scale Platform: 80H
- Operating temperature: -10℃~40℃
- Storage temperature: -15℃~50℃
- Temperature fluctuation range: 5℃/h
- Relative humidity: 50~85%
- Product size: 271*271*74 mm
- View and control the scale via mobile APP
- 1 x LMC-210A Refrigerant Charging Scale
- 1 x Heavy-duty Carrying Bag
- 1 x User Manual
AC Manifold Gauge Set Elitech DMG-1
- Professional Design: 3-Ways Air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A R12 R22 and R410A refrigerants. Designed for AC charging, diagnostic check and recovery work.
- Easy to use: Double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- High Accuracy: High-quality dual-table valve with imported pressure sensor, excellent workmanship, stable performance, Large screen, display data clearly
- Long battery life: Powered by 3V CR2450 button battery, up to work about 6 months
- Wide Application: The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge and cold storage.
- Pressure Measuring Range: -14.5-500psi/-14.5-800psi
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: -10~60℃; 35%~85%RH
- Resolution pressure: 0.5psi; temperature: ±1℃
- Accuracy pressure: ±0.5%FS (22℃~28℃); temperature: ±1℃
- Battery Life: six months
- Power Supply: CR2450
- Sampling Period: 1.2s
- Measurement Units: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/m², cmHg
- Temperature Unit: ℉/℃
- 2 x Pressure Gauge
- 3 x Fluorine Hose
- 2 x Core Valve
- 1 x Corkscrew
- 1 x Dual-purpose Valve Wrench
- 1 x R410A Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Blow-molded Case
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.