Elitech HLD-100 halogen leak detector, as the exquisite unit of our company with its feature of higher performance versa lower price, has powerful function and high sensitivity, and is stable and easy to operate.
- Detects all kinds of halogenated refrigerants
- Single color LED display with 6-level leak alarm
- Tricolor display of battery voltage
- RESET time sensitivity adjustment
- Real time sensitivity adjustment
- Adopts quality sensors that can detect slightly leaked halogen gases
- 14 inches (35.5cm) flexible stainless steel probe
Max Sensitivity: to halogenated refrigerants, 3gr/yr
Working Temperature: 0C~-50C
Working Mode: Continuous and no limit
Reaction Time: instant
Resetting Time: 2 seconds
Warm-up Time: about 6 seconds
Probe Length: 35.5cm
HLD-100+ halogen leak detector can also be used in:
- all halogenated (with Chlorine and Fluorine included) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
HFCs R34a, R404a, R125etc
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas);
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers;
- Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases);
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene;
- Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.