Elitech GPS-6G, temperature and humidity digital data logger, an updated version of GSP-6, it's a continuous temperature monitoring device mainly used in food, pharmaceuticals, vaccines shipping and storage. The propylene glycol bottle external temperature sensor as a thermal buffer would reflect more accurate and stable readings, which is to simulate the vaccine storage condition. Max/Min value display on the large LCD screen makes monitoring easy and convenient.
With two modes to save data: full record stop and circular logging, the data logger gives audible and light alerts when the temperature is out of setting range. The logging interval can be customized depending on your need for convenience. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger onto the metal material surface.
- Multi-use temperature and humidity data logger records up to 16,000 temperature points and 16,000 humidity points.
- 1 external buffered temperature sensor probe with glycol vial attached(3 meters) and 1 external temperature-humidity combined sensor probe(2 meters). Offering 3 different temperature-humidity measuring types (switch via free software ElitechLog).
- Wide temperature measurement range from -40℉ to 185℉, max. Accuracy up to ±0.5℉; Humidity measurement range from 10%~99%RH, max. Accuracy up to ±3%RH.
- Pre-programmed sampling rate and alarm limit in the free software ElitechLog.
- Multi-Alarm notifications: Buzzer, LED Indicators, Screen Display. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger onto the metal material surface.
- The large LCD screen, convenient for direct viewings of key information including temperature and humidity data, alarm status and etc.
- Temperature measuring range:-40℃~85℃/-40℉~185℉
- Temperature accuracy：±0.5℃（-20℃~40℃；±0.1℃（other）
- Humidity range:10%~99%
- Humidity accuracy:±3%RH(25℃,20%~90%RH);±5%RH（other）
- Resolution :temperature 0.1℃,humidity 0.1%RH
- Record capacity:16000 points (max)
- Record interval:10sec~24 hour continuously set
- Data interface: USB
- Power supply:single-use 3.6V lithium battery or powered via USB
- Battery life: 2 years at room temperature with 15 minutes record interval and buzzer alarm disabled.
- Ambient temperature:-30℃~70℃. In a low-temperature environment, the LCD screen displays normal records but a little slow. It will display data normally when the ambient temperature returns to normal.
Mac/Win Supported Software
Please download the software here. Plug your device into your computer, go to Parameter to set up, including the device time, C/F temperature unit, logging interval, and alarm upper/lower limit. Go to Graph to see the data in curve and click Export Data to get the data report in PDF/XLS formats.
- Clicking Save Parameter will reset your device, which means your data will be all cleared and your device is ready to restart then.
- The device cannot be restarted to log after you stop logging. Please reset the device in the software before every time you need to restart logging.
|Sensor Type||Temperature Probe||Temperature-Humidity Probe|
|Temp(Probe T) + Humi(Probe H)||detecting temperature||detecting humidity|
|Temp(Probe T) + Temp(Probe H)||detecting temperature||detecting temperature|
|Temp+Humi(Probe H only)||Non-use||temperature and humidity|
- 1x Data logger
- 1x Propylene Glycol Bottle Temperature Sensor (3 meters)
- 1x Temperature-Humidity Combined Sensor (2 meters)
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1 x 2-Year Calibration Certificate
How Does a Thermal Buffer such as Glycol Provide More Accurate Readings?
According to the CDC guidelines for vaccine storage, a detachable probe in a bottle filled with a thermal buffer, such as glycol, more closely reflects vaccine temperatures. As indicated before, vaccine temperatures have been found to be more thermo-stable than air temperature which fluctuates with door openings/closings and defrost cycles. Suspending a probe in a sealed glycol bottle helps to prevent intermittent air currents from throwing the readings off and averages out the temperatures of the surroundings, consequently reflecting the actual temperature of vaccines inside refrigerators.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.