Elitech temperature data logger Glog-2 is a single-use data logger for recording temperature, position and illuminance in real-time. After a quick start by pulling out the insulator strip, the logger can efficiently monitor logistics efficacy and quality. It can wirelessly transmit the recorded data to Elitech Cloud, which allows users to view data, tracks, and position, alarm information, etc. at any time. The logger features a built-in high-precision temperature sensor to collect temperature data. Powered by a 103450 wide-temperature lithium battery, it applies to various working environments. Its waterproof grade is IP65.
- Temperature Measuring Range: -30℃~55℃ Resolution: 0.1℃
- Accuracy: 0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~40℃ ); 1℃/1.8℉(others)
- Sensor: Internal NTC temperature sensor and light sensor
- Lux range: 0~200
- In-Use Time: 20 days (@ 5-minute logging interval and 60-minute upload interval)
- Start Delay: 30 minutes (customizable)
- Logging Interval: 5 minutes (customizable)
- Upload Interval: 60 minutes (customizable)
- Battery Life: 1 year stored at room temperature
- Storage Temperature: +15℃~30℃
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Easy to activate, quickly create shipments for monitoring.
- Check temperature and position in real-time through S/N
- Light sensor to determine violation door opening operations during transportation
- Auto email alert in case of over-temperature limit
- Download PDF and Excel report from Elitech Cloud
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.