ECS- 11neo is a universal temperature controller with a free switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius. It has two channels of temperature sensors at maximum for adjusting cabinet temperature and controlling defrost. It can be set to display the temperature value read by the cabinet or evaporator sensor. With copy card function, the controller is convenient for professional equipment manufacturers in production and after-sales service.
- Big light inlet window, LED display, 50% increase of display area, more fashionable, intuitive and easily readable
- The front panel adopts color design, more artistic
- With the function of one key recovery, multiple parameter menus optional
- It adopts 30A big relay and could directly drive 1.5HP single phase compressor, reducing the material cost for customers
- Widely used in the beverage cabinets, display cases, kitchen cabinets, etc.
- Temperature measuring range: -50℃~90℃ or -58℉~194℉(Only when sensor calibration value is set to 0.)
- Temperature control range: -50℃~90℃ or -58℉~194℉
- Temperature resolution: 1℃ or 1℉
- Temperature accuracy: ±1℃ (-40℃~50℃), ±2℃( 51℃~70℃), ±3℃ (others), or ±2℉(-40℉~122℉),±4℉(123℉~158℉), ±6℉(others)
- Power supply: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Overall power consumption: <3W
- Output capacity:
- Cooling relay: 30A/240VAC, normally open, directly drive load of single-phase 1.5HP (220VAC)
- or (optional) 17A/240VAC, normally open, directly drive load of single-phase 1HP(220VAC)
- or (optional) 10A/240VAC, normally open
- Defrost or light relay (optional) : 10A/240VAC, normally open, drive electric heating wire with maximum power of 1200W (220VAC)
- Note: Adjust the parameter item U3 to select the output function of defrost or light relay.
- When U3=00, defrost or light relay outputs as defrost relay and the controller does not have light control function at the moment.
- When U3=01, defrost or light relay outputs as light relay and the controller performs light logic function; meanwhile, the controller defrosts by shutting down compressor.
- Input port: cabinet temperature sensor, evaporator sensor (optional)
- Protection level of front panel: IP65
- Operating ambient temperature: 0℃~55℃
- Storage temperature: -25℃~75℃
- Storage humidity: 20%~85% (non-condensing)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.