This temperature recorder features with an external sensor, which can measure a wider temperature range from -40℃~85℃/-40℉~185℉. The temperature data logger's USB port, LCD screen and two buttons are designed to prevent accidental touches. You can view data loggers' status and parameters by button press, or customize various parameters, such as start/stop modes, multiple thresholds, storage modes, etc. You can also view automatically generated PDF report without using the ElitechLog software.
- Multi-use and High Recording Capacity: Up to 32,000 temperature points.
- High-precision External Temperature Sensor: A wide temperature range from -40°F to 185°F with high accuracy, up to ±0.6℉, more suitable for a variety of temperature-sensitive products.
- Plug and Read: No cable or reader required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- PDF Report: Auto encrypted and generated PDF report with password protection function; Personalized settings and management provided by free Elitechlog software.
- Long Working Life: Adopting a replaceable lithium battery, it can be stored and used within 2 years*.
- Measuring range: -40℃~+85℃;Resolution:0.1℃
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃); ±0.5C(others)
- Sensor type: External temperature sensors
- Memory: 32000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours (10 minutes by default)
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 115.5mmx47mmx16.2mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Battery: CR2450 3.0V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP67
- Weight: 70g
- Probe length: 107cm(42")
- 1 x Data Logger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Calibration Certificate
- 1 x Quality Certificate
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.