WiFi temperature monitoring is used for all types of applications including refrigerator & freezer monitoring, oven temperature profiling, environmental monitoring, vaccine monitoring, and temperature monitoring for the workplace or home.
RCW-600WiFi is a wireless temperature data logger with two external temperature sensor probes. It measures temperature between -40℃ (-40°F) to 80℃ (176°F). Users can view, manage, and monitor data through Elitech Cloud website or APP in real-time. There is a buzzer beep as an alarm alerting function from the device as well as email notification via Elitech Cloud. With a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can provide real-time data uploading and platform alarm service in case of a power outage in your refrigerator.
- Free 24/7 Monitoring, Alerts & Data History for iPhone/Android Apps, Monitor from Anywhere, Anytime!
- Wireless temperature monitor with a 2-way external temperature sensor. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours after full cycle charging.
- 3 Steps to complete WiFi setting, easy to change/reset WiFi network via the reset button on the device.
- To prevent an accident, it could record 32,000 offline temperature points and will upload them after network restores.
- Standard plan (free) provides email alert, remote setting, and 30 days data review and storage; Advanced and professional plan available, which provide 3~5 years data storage, data export, user management, and FDA service.
- Export data in PDF/XLS formats via the Elitech Cloud.
- Power supply: 5V/1A(DC);
- Temperature measuring range: -40℃~80℃/-40℉~176℉
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃ (-20 ℃ ~ 40℃); ± 1 ℃ (others);
- Temperature resolution: 0.1℃;
- Temperature sensor type: NTC;
- Temperature sensor wire length: 5 meters/16.4 feet
- Data uploading interval: 1 min to 24 hours;
- Off-line record capacity: 20,000 points;
- Alarm methods: LED indicator, buzzer, app notification, email alerts.
- Communication port: WiFi;
- Standby battery: 3.7V 1100mAH lithium battery.
- power cable length: 1.5m
- 1X Elitech RCW-600 WiFi Temperature Data Logger
- 2X Temperature Sensor Probes
- 1X Power Adapter
- 1X User Manual (Download)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.