Elitech RCW-360WiFi GLE is a newly released IoT data logger for real-time temperature monitoring. The glycol bottle buffered probe helps you monitor vaccine temperature more accurately by simulating the vaccine storage condition. After being connected to WiFi, you can view data in the cloud platform Elitech iCold anytime and anywhere.
- A wide temperature measuring range from -40℃~+80℃. An external glycol bottle temperature sensor simulates the transportation or storage environment of vaccines, which makes the detected temperature more accurate.
- Multiple installation and power supply methods, flexible to be installed anywhere.
- Email/SMS/App alarm available. Free Elitech App allows remote parameter settings and device management (support iOS and Android).
- To prevent accidents record 32,000 offline temperature points and upload after WiFi restores.
- 【Please email/message us for the calibration certificate.】Standard plan (free) provides email alert, remote setting, and 30 days data review and storage; Advanced and professional plan available, which provides 3~5 years of data storage, data export, user management, and FDA service. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
|Temperature measuring range||-40℃~80℃/-40℉~176℉|
|Offline data capacity
|Logging interval||5 min - 24 hours|
|Duration||Approximately 3 months at 1-hour uploading interval|
|Sensor type||External temperature sensor probe (glycol vial attached)|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Alarm type||Buzzer, LED indicator, App notification, email, SMS|
User manual: PDF
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.