Elitech SRL-100 is a brand-new intelligent refrigerant electronic scale. The scale is made of magnesium-aluminum alloy, which is light and easy to carry. It features ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin compared to the traditional refrigerant charging scale. The handle controller adopts the hidden-style design, which is convenient to store and use. The device supports multiples measurement units with a Bluetooth range of up to 98 ft.
- Ultra-Thin: 25% less in thickness than traditional scales
- Ultra-Lightweight: 30% less in weight than traditional scales
- Ultra-Distance: Wireless transmission distance of 98ft
- Ultra-Large Screen: Adopts 4-inch touch screen, which is clear and easy to operate
- Ultra-Convenient Charging: Type-C charging adapters and supports reverse charging, which can be used to charge the handle controller
- Close Valves Notice: When the charging or recovery weight reaches 95% of the target amount, the "Close Valve" notice will pop out to remind the user to be ready to close the refrigerant can valve
- 1-year warranty. Free & Easy return within 30 days.
- Maximum weight: 220lb (100kg)
- Resolution: 5g
- Accuracy: ±0.05% reading + 10g
- Unit: kg/g/lb/oz
- Remote handle battery lifetime: 6 hours
- Scale battery lifetime: 50 hours (without using reverse charging function)
- Remote handle power supply: 2500mAh lithium battery
- Scale power supply: 5000 mAh lithium battery
- Operating temperature: -4℉~158℉ (-20℃~70℃ )
- Storage temperature: -22℉~185℉ (-30℃~85℃ )
- Relative humidity: 50~85%HR
- Wireless transmission distance: 30m
- Product size: 9.7*9.7*2.3 inch (246*246*57.5 mm)
- Weight: 4.6lb (2.1kg)
- Remote handle display: 4-inch touch screen
- Scale x 1
- Remote x 1
- User manual x 1
- Type-C cable x 1
- Universal power adapter x 1
- Portable blow molding case x 1
Product Comparision Chart
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.