- An updated version of the LMC-200 scale, which brings greater performance, reliability, and usability to the trade.
- Three display modes: kgs, lbs, and oz. Digital Charging Scale Capacity to 220 pounds (100 kilograms).
- It has the ruggedness needed for the HVACR field with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use. It's also can be used with all refrigerants.
- Overweight Protection- Gives an audible alarm when the refrigerant charge reaches its maximum capacity.
- Ideal for HVAC and refrigeration service: Auto-off design, extra-large LCD display with background lamp.
- Max weighing:110kg(220Lb)
- Operating temperature:-10℃-40℃
- Storage temperature:-15℃-50℃
- Temperature fluctuation range:5℃/h
- Power supply:5AAA batteries
- Relative humidity:50-85%
- Duration:35 hours
- Product size:271*271*74mm
- 28 Days for delivery time.
The maximum weight of the scale is 100kg.
1. Take out the scale from the package and place it on the firm and level surface.
2. Draw out the spiral line of the hand-held device from the side of the scale.
3. Press the "power" button on the hand-held device, the buzzer will beep once indicating self-test is finished.
4.Press"unit"to switch between "Kg","Oz"and"Lb".
5.Press"zero"to zero(tare)the scale.
6. Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform; zero (tare) it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
7. Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real-time during charging and recovery.
1.Power-on self-test: it lasts less than 2s.
2.Tare deduction in full range(100kg)
3.The LCD displays numbers from high digit to low digit. The digit that exceeds the digit range will not be displayed.
4.Auto-off: If the weight on the platform does not change for 10 minutes, the scale turns off automatically.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.