- Free App (iOS and Android): Settable high/low-pressure alarm, you can receive remote notifications when readings move beyond a pre-set value. The data can be saved and exported in Excel and PDF format.
- Offline Record: The wireless pressure digital gauge records data offline and transmit the current pressure value to the app automatically which helps you to search for data at any time and anywhere.
- Multiple Refrigerants: Support the saturated temperature-pressure comparison table more of 87 kinds of refrigerants.
- 7 Units Available: psi,kg/m.,cmHg,inHg,bar,Kpa,Mpa
- Automatic Calculation: Super-heat and sub-cool can be calculated automatically to reduce the error by manual calculation, and get this parameter directly.
- Waterproof: The pressure gauge is made by ABS and PPT and the waterproof level is IP65.
- Real-time display of current pressure value;
- Auto calculation of the degree of super-heat and sub-cool;
- Various types of refrigerants are available;
- Settable high/low-pressure alarm;
- Pressure measuring range: 0-500psi
- Resolution: 0.5psi
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS
- Measurement units: psi,kg/cm2, cmHg, inHg, bar, kPa, MPa
- Offline Records: 9000 readings
- Battery life: 160 hours
- Maximum overload pressure: 750psi
- Operating temperature: -17.8°C-60°C(0°F-140°F)
- Fitting: 1/8" Male NPT
- Dimension: 127mmx73mmx37mm
What's in the box:
- 1 X PGW500
- 3 X AA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 1/4’’ Male Adapter
- 1 x 1/4’’ Female Adapter
- 1 x Bent Adapter
- Please use the gauge in a specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor;
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive to clean the gauge;
- Please do not disassemble the gauge;
- Remove the batteries if the gauge is not in used for a long time to avoid batteries leakage corrodes the gauge. The batteries included are not rechargeable. Please do not charge them.
- Before the gauge accesses the system, press the power button to power on. The gauge displays P500. Then it will conduct self-test until pressure value is displayed.
- After the gauge is turned on, press and hold to make the screen display O.
- Note: It is possible to zero when the pressure value is below 10psi.
- Make sure interface type matches with the access system. If not, please use the included adapter.
- Press and release to turn on the backlight. The backlight will be auto off after two minutes idle. Press to turn off backlight directly.
- Press and hold to switch measurement units.
- Press and release to enable a wireless connection. Press it again to disable the wireless connection.
- Press and hold until REC" appears in the screen to enable record function. Press and hold again to disable this function.
140 Refrigerant Profiles:
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.