Digital high pressure gauge PG-30Pro digital high-pressure gauge that measures system pressure in real-time. It is designed for use in the piping system, refrigerated system and other applications.
Key Feature：Stable and Reliable Sensor
- Use temperature-compensated pressure sensor
- Six different measuring units to choose: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/cm², cmHg
- A wide range of measurement: -0.100 ~ 5.515MPa (-14.5-800 psi)
- It displays “ALARM” on the right top of the screen when overload is higher than 800 psi.
- Backlight flashes and screen displays "ALARM" when the overload is above 1001 psi.
- The air pressure gauge's digital backlight display allows you to readout easily even in the night.
- Partition display for different measurements, direct readings for all measurements.
- Adjustable backlight off time: 3s,4s,5s,10s,15s or always on
- Selectable Auto-off time: 10min (default), 20min,30min,40min
- PT tables list 87 types of normal refrigerants
- Switch Refrigerants: on the home page, press and release SET or ZERO key to scroll through refrigerant types and related value.
- If deviation occurs at zero points, use the ZERO key to zero out and correct the system.
- In MAX/MIN page, press and hold the ZERO key to clear the MAX/MIN value.
- On the homepage, press and hold the ZERO key to clear current value; press and hold it again to recover the value.
- Note: Do not ZERO during measurement.
- Pressure range: Red gauge: -01-5.515MPa(0 800psi) Blue gauge: -01-3.448MPa(0-500psi)
- Resolution: 0.001MPa, 0. 1psi
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Sampling period:1s
- Temperature unit:℃/F
- Backlight time: The backlight will be off after 3s, 4s, 5s, 10s or 15s asset in case of no operation.
- LCD screen with blue backlight, 50 x 26 mm
- Measurement units: MPa, bar, psi, KPa, kg/cm 2, cmHg
- Auto-off: If this function enabled the gauge will be off automatically after 10 (or 20, 30, 40 )minutes per your settings. You may also disable this function by setting it as OFF, i. e the gauge will be on all the time.
- Parameter settings: Auto off, pressure/temperature unit, backlight time
- PT table lists the pressure and temperature of 87 types of common refrigerants
- Battery: 3 AAA batteries
- Battery life: Approx. 1 year
- Low battery indication at a low battery level
- Operating environment: Temperature:-10℃~60℃; Humidity 35% - 85%RH
- Overpressure alarm: ALARM shows on the top right of the screen if the blue gauge pressure goes above 500psi and the red gauge above 800psi; ALARM shows with backlight flashing if the blue gauge pressure goes above 625psi and the red gauge above 1000psi.
- 1 X PG-30Pro Pressure Gauge (Red)
- 1 X User Manual
- 3 X AAA Batteries
- R152A, R402B, R12, R161, R403A
- R17O, R403B, R404A, R1234ze, R218
- R406A, R124, R22, R407A, R125, R23, R407B
- R13, R290, R407C, R134a, R32, R4O7D, R14, R401A
- R407E, R141B, R401B, R407F, R142B, R401C, R408A, R143A
- R402A, R409A, R409BR41, R41OA, R41OB, R412A, R413A, R414A
- R414B, R415B, R416A, R417A, R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A
- R422B, R422C, R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A, R442A, R443A, R444A
- R448A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A, R455A, R5O, R50O, R502, R503, R504,R507A
- R508A, R5O8B, R509A, R513A, R6OO, R6O0a, R601, R6O1a, R74O, R744.
Customer questions & answers:
Question: Will it display the units in microns?
Answer: Measurement Units: MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/cm2,cmHg
Question:What are the dimensions of these gauges?
Question: Which 87 refrigerants are pt’s built in.?
Answer: R114 R152A R402B R409B R420A R443A R504
R12 R161 R403A R41 R421A R444A R507A
R123 R170 R403B R410A R421B R448A R508A
Question: What’s the pressure range for the vacuum gauge? As in max pressure?
Answer:The range is :0.100 ~ 3.448MPa(0-500 psi)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 24 hours to proceed with the order and 2-5 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment. FYI, we offer expedited or overnight shipping. You can choose it when you are about to check out.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.