Digital high pressure gauge PG-30Pro digital high-pressure gauge that measures system pressure in real-time. It is designed for use in the piping system, refrigerated system and other applications.
Key Feature：Stable and Reliable Sensor
- Use temperature-compensated pressure sensor
- Six different measuring units to choose: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/cm², cmHg
- A wide range of measurement: -0.100 ~ 5.515MPa (-14.5-800 psi)
- It displays “ALARM” on the right top of the screen when overload is higher than 800 psi.
- Backlight flashes and screen displays "ALARM" when the overload is above 1001 psi.
- The air pressure gauge's digital backlight display allows you to readout easily even in the night.
- Partition display for different measurements, direct readings for all measurements.
- Adjustable backlight off time: 3s,4s,5s,10s,15s asset in case of no operation.
- Selectable Auto-off time: 10min (default), 20min,30min,40min
- PT tables list 87 types of normal refrigerants
- Switch Refrigerants: on the home page, press and release SET or ZERO key to scroll through refrigerant types and related value.
- If deviation occurs at zero points, use the ZERO key to zero out and correct the system.
- In MAX/MIN page, press and hold the ZERO key to clear the MAX/MIN value.
- On the homepage, press and hold the ZERO key to clear current value; press and hold it again to recover the value.
- Note: Do not ZERO during measurement.
- Pressure range: Red gauge: -01-5.515MPa(0 800psi) Blue gauge: -01-3.448MPa(0-500psi)
- Resolution: 0.001MPa, 0.5psi
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Sampling period:1s
- Temperature unit:℃/F
- Backlight time: The backlight will be off after 3s, 4s, 5s, 10s, or 15sasset in case of no operation.
- LCD screen with blue backlight, 50 x 26 mm
- Measurement units: MPa, bar, psi, KPa, kg/cm 2, cmHg
- Auto-off: If this function enabled the gauge will be off automatically after 10 (or 20, 30, 40 )minutes per your settings. You may also disable this function by setting it as OFF, i. e the gauge will be on all the time.
- Parameter settings: Auto off, pressure/temperature unit, backlight time
- PT table lists the pressure and temperature of 87 types of common refrigerants
- Battery: 3 AAA batteries
- Battery life: Approx. 1 year
- Low battery indication at a low battery level
- Operating environment: Temperature:-10℃~60℃; Humidity 35% - 85%RH
- Overpressure alarm: ALARM shows on the top right of the screen if the blue gauge pressure goes above 500psi and the red gauge above 800psi; ALARM shows with backlight flashing if the blue gauge pressure goes above 625psi and the red gauge above 1000psi.
- Service: 1-year warranty. 30 days free & easy return
- 1 X PG-30Pro Pressure Gauge (Red)
- 1 X User Manual
- 3 X AAA Batteries
- R114, R12, R123, R1234yf, R1234ze, R124, R125,
- R13, R134a, R14, R141B, R142B, R143A, R152A,
- R161, 170, R21, R218, R22, R23, R290, R32, R290,
- R32, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R409B, R41,
- R410A, R410B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415B,
- R416A, R417A, R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A,
- R422B, R422C, R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A,
- R442A, R443A, R444A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A,
- R455A, R50, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507, 508A,R508B,
- R509A, R513A, R600, R600a, R601, R601a, R740, R744
Customer questions & answers:
Question: Will it display the units in microns?
Answer: Measurement Units: MPa,kPa,bar,psi,kg/cm2,cmHg
Question:What are the dimensions of these gauges?
Question: Which 87 refrigerants are pt’s built in.?
Answer: R114 R152A R402B R409B R420A R443A R504
R12 R161 R403A R41 R421A R444A R507A
R123 R170 R403B R410A R421B R448A R508A
Question: What’s the pressure range for the vacuum gauge? As in max pressure?
Answer:The range is :0.100 ~ 3.448MPa(0-500 psi)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Return Shipping Address
Elitech Technology, Inc.
2528 Qume Drive #2, San Jose,
CA 95131, United States
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
United States: Shipping within 24 hours.
Free Standard Shipping in US: 3-5 Days for delivery.
Next Day Shipping Service Available in US: Orders placed before 12:00pm PST will be shipped on the same day!
Worldwide: Fast Worldwide DHL Shipping.