Elitech RC–51 Waterproof USB temperature data logger is ideal for pharmaceuticals, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, laboratories, etc. You can use it to monitor and record temperature in cold chain management that requires a quick response data logger.
All Elitech Waterproof USB Temperature Data loggers are durable and strong due to their transparent waterproof and crash-proof PC casing. Every part is subjected to strict quality inspection as per the FDA & CE standards.
Every Elitech Waterproof USB Temperature Data logger has: multifunction LCD display, large memory capacity, 2-year battery life, LED and ability to auto-generate data reports. This makes the RC-51 data logger convenient and efficient equipment to monitor the temperature of sensitive goods.
The pen-style design, multiple temperature zone statistics and multiple options of time zones; makes it adaptable and versatile equipment in all industries. A compact design, multiple times of start and stop and one-button operation makes it easy to use.
This Elitech data logger features a replaceable battery, unique MKT algorithm, IP67 high protection grade and one-button operation.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
- 【Multi-use Data Logger】Adopts a temperature sensor with high accuracy and records up to 32,000 temperature points.
- 【Plug and Read】No cable or reader required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- 【Wide Temperature Range】temperature measuring range: -22℉~158℉/-30℃~70℃; accuracy reaches to ±0.9 ℉.
- 【 Powerful LCD Indication】Provides all key information for recordings incl. alarm status, temperatures statistics (in ℃/℉) and etc.
- 【2 Year Battery Life*】Powered by ER2450 lithium battery that comes along for free and the battery could last up to 2 years*.
- Generate PDF report automatically without operating any software
- Display Type: multifunction LCD,status indicator
- High protection grade: IP67, a wide range of applications
- High accuracy sensor with long-term stability property
- Multi-use, USB port, plug and play easily.
- Large Record Capacity: 32,000 points, support data cycle and cover
- MAC/WIN supported free software with adjustable log interval 10s-24h
- High/low-temperature alarm setting/multiple alarm setting
- Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Sensor: Built-in NTC thermistor
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃ (-20℃~40℃); ±1℃ (others)
- Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
- Alarm type: continuous, cumulative
- Alarm setting: no alarm, upper/lower limit alarm, multiple alarms
- Record interval: 10 sec ~ 24 hour continuously set
- Data interface: USB
- Report type: PDF format doc
- Power supply: Lithium battery 3.6V (replaceable)
- Battery life: at least 12 months at 25℃ with 15 min record interval
- Dimension: 131mm*24mm
- Single alarm: When the measured temperature data exceeds a certain threshold and alarm delay does not elapse, the alarm event will not be triggered and the duration will be reset. When the duration is longer than alarm delay, the alarm event is triggered.
- Cumulative alarm: When the measured temperature data exceeds a certain threshold and alarm delay does not elapse, the alarm event will not be triggered and the duration will be saved. If such an event occurs again, the duration will accumulate. When the accumulative duration is longer than alarm delay, the alarm event is triggered.
- 1* Elitech RC-51 recorder
- 1* Use Manual
How to Download Software for Windows&macOS？
Please visit https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.