Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data logger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products. It is widely used in all types of warehousing, logistics and cold chain industry such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc. or in large-sized global supply chain businesses.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
- Multi-use temperature data logger, high accuracy sensor, up to 32,000 recording points
- A wide measuring range:-30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉; accuracy:±0.9℉/±0.5℃
- Built-in USB connector, no cable required to download and manage data
- Up to 6 months of battery life, replaceable battery, low power consumption
- Clear LCD Indication display on key information.
Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
To achieve faster data analysis on any Elitech USB data logger, you can export data in PDF/Excel via Elitechlog software. Alternatively, you can use the multi-function LCD for real-time data viewing. Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port. It has 0.1°C resolution and ±0.5°C accuracy.
Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉; Resolution: 0.1 °C
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~-40℃), ±1℃/1.8℉(others);
Temperature unit: ℃ or ℉ Optional
Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable
Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
Communication interface: USB interface
Power supply: CR2032 battery
Battery life: In normal temperature, if the recording interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.
Note: Each S/N number comes with a calibration certificate.
How to Download Software for Windows & MAC OS？
Please visit https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
- Log Clock: Not configurable. But the time will sync with your computer after user click the Save Parameter button under the Parameter tab.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Log interval: Configurable. Means how often user wants the logger to perform a reading, it can be 10S, 1 minute or 1 day.
- Start Delay (H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the start button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
- 1 x Elitech RC-5 Data Logger;
- 1 x CR2032 Battery;
- 1 x User Manual
RC-5 & RC-5+ Comparison Chart:
|Record Capacity||Temperature Unit||Measuring Range||Log Interval||BMax. Battery Life||Restart by Press Button||Auto PDF Report||Optional Password Protection||Cyclic Recording||Extra External Sensor|
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.