Elitech WJL-6000S Refrigerant Leak Detector features with high sensitivity and visualized alarm display. Its adjustable sensitivity ensures automatic and optimal detection status, locating leaks much more accurate. Its subtle structure, built-in high-precision stabilivolt IC and ultra-low power consumption circuit design enable much more stable operation and endurable batteries.
- Upgraded 5 LED indicators reflect gas concentration.
- Freon leak detector triggers on R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs, HCFCs and blends.
- 7 Adjustable Sensitivity; Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr.
- Response within 3 seconds; Warm up in 6 seconds; Audible alarm and low battery indicator.
- A flexible probe around 7.8-inch allows detections in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Audible alarm and low battery indicator: This ac leak detector features with LED light flash and buzzer alarm. Note: Green flashes mean the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job. Orange flashes mean the battery voltage is close to the limit work and needs to be replaced asap.
Once leaking gas is detected, the beep frequency will increase. The more gas leaked, the faster the buzzer beeps. The first indicator will flash quickly meantime and the other four LEDs will light up accordingly based on the concentration of leaked gases. The first indicator indicates both leak and battery level. Blinks in orange mean low battery. Note: 2 beeps per second when the detector is open, 10 beeps per second when the leak is detected)
This AC leak detector will respond to all halogenated gases. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
- Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃ (30℉ to 125℉);
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.21oz/yr,for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours of normal use;
- Response time:Instantaneous ;
- operating mode: continuous,no limitation;
- Fixed probe length:7.87 (in);
- Dimensions:1.37 x 1.37 x 5.90 in ;
- Preheating time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: two to ten seconds;
- Power supply: 6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Package includes: 1 x Detector, 1 x Carry Bag, 1 x User Manual
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.