Elitech vacuum pump is ideal for automotive air conditioning, HVAC job and other operations that require a high vacuum pull from a compact pump. You have three air displacement (CFM) options, 7 CFM, 9 CFM and 12 CFM. Elitech vacuum pumps will offer a professional and excellent performance to improve your effiency and safety.
- 【Safe Operation】Motor and valve switch automatically, make your work safe and more reliable. Determine the system capacity according to the vacuum data to understand the volume of recharging refrigerants
- 【Intelligent Prediction】Predict the leakage status and remaining operating time.
- 【Vacuum Data in Graph】View job process in real-time on the 4'' touch screen. The graph makes it easier and more convenient to know how your data changes.
- 【User-friendly Design】Remote control, setup, and data view via mobile App, including customizing units and logging interval. Vacuum oil (300ml+450ml) is included.
- 【Professional Performance】Years of manufacturing equipment in the professional field of air conditioning. Suitable for any HVAC job you might have!
With a 4" touch screen, you can check the real-time status, and complete the job in a smarter way. When the vacuum value drops below 8000Pa, the real-time vacuum graph will display. Search the "Elitech Gauge" App in the App Store or Google Play, enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to connect with your scale. When the vacuum status is close to stable, the remaining vacuuming time will display including the holding time.
User manual: Download
30 Days Free Return
1 Year Warranty
Smart Real-time Vacuum Job Monitoring
- Motor control
- Data logging and exporting
- 3 Alarm mode
- Vacuum graph display
- View temperature status
- Read historical data
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Note: ISO 17025 certified version data loggers are PRE-SALE only. Lead time: 2 weeks.