Elitech ILD-200 is a handheld infrared refrigerant leak detector that utilizes a long-life infrared sensor to effectively pinpoint all kinds of halogenated gases. Keen and experienced HVAC refrigeration technicians never take their eyes away from this model when refrigerant leak repair is needed. It was designed to make refrigerant leak detection a whole lot easier. It boasts an impressive ergonomic design not to mention the rugged construction that withstands any abuse out there. Also, its adjustable sensitivity that allows technicians to adapt to different environments.
At the touch of a button, the Peak Function allows you to mark the maximum leakage value when a refrigerant leak is detected. After a 4-hour charge, the powerful built-in 3.78V 3000mAh lithium battery lasts you for 6 hours of non-stop leak detection. Another robust feature of Elitech ILD-200 ac leak detector is the earphone design that makes it easy for technicians to hear the alarm plus, help detect leaks.
- With the latest and most innovative infrared sensor, its sensor life extends enormously for a maximum of 10 years. It triggers on all halogenated refrigerants much more precisely than traditional corona sensor and moderate heat-diode sensors.
- 3 Selectable Sensitivity Levels -High/Medium/Low; With a maximum sensitivity of up to 0.14oz/yr.
- The world's first TFT screen advanced leak detector animates leakage, sensitivity, battery levels and sensor faulty indicators and presents more clear and easy readings.
- Pressing the PEAK button to mark the maximum leakage value during measurements.
- 10 minutes auto off
- Responds to all kinds of halogenated refrigerants and meets EN14624, SAE-162, SAE-2791 and SAE-2913 standards
- 2 Years‘ Warranty.
- Sensor principle: spectrum absorption
- Sensor life: 10 years
- Alarm mode: visual and audible, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Weight: 2.8 lb
- Size: 7.9*3.3*1.5 inches
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 52°C (14°F to 125.6 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 50%~85%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140 °F)
What's in the box:
- 1 x Case;
- 1 x Leak Detector;
- 1 x Packet of Filters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x UV light
- 1 x Power Adapter
Note: If you want to get extra filters, please visit: Filters For Elitech Infrared Leak Detector
Applications:Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime. The Elitech ILD-200 Freon Leak Detector may also be used to:
- Respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
- Blends such as Az-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
- Detects Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detects SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detects most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine, and bromine (halogen gases).
- Detects cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detects halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
- Detects r1234yf and more sensitive to new refrigerant gases
Frequently Asking Questions by our customers, please check the following or visit the FAQs page.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.