PMS10 pump-suction laser particle sensor is a sensor module that uses the principle of laser scattering to detect PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, TSP, and temperature and humidity in the atmospheric environment. The sensor is made with advanced processing chips and light-sensitive elements. After collected, the signals are processed by a microprocessor and output in the form of a universal digital interface.
The PMS10 can accurately detect the mass concentration of different sizes of particles in the atmospheric environment in real-time.
- Dimensions: 4.45*3.46*1.50 Inches
- Working Principle: Laser Mie-scattering Principle
- Working Temperature Range: 0~50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -10℃~60℃
- PM2.5 Measuring Range: 0-5000ug/m³
- Flow Rate: 1.0L/min (Standard)(Customize:2.83L/min, about 2 weeks to do customization)
- Response time: ＜7s
- Sampling Rate: User-defined
- Communication Mode: RS485
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Calibrated with Beta-ray Scattering Detector
- Four-wire Vacuum Pump For Higher Sampling Efficiency
- All-metal Grounding Light Machine Structure
- User-defined Six-channel Particle Size Options
FREE SHIPPING TO USA:
Generally it takes about 1~2 days to proceed with the order and 3-7 working days in shipping. We offer you FREE SHIPPING if you chose normal shipment.
Generally, the products will be shipped by DHL express shipping if you are from another countries. It is safer and faster. It takes about 3~5 working days for you to receive the products you ordered.
Note: Please kindly note that Embedded Particle Counter PMS 11 and PMS 10 will be shipped out after June 10 due to the lack of material. If you need some products urgently, please contact us online chat or call (+1)408-844-4070 directly.
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 3 month days of receipt for most items in new condition.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
0 Question Asked
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.